Hi everyone

Hi everyone it's Chloe here and I was thinking of doing a new book....I hope you guys will like it.....It's going to be a Gothic love story so I hope you guys will. It's still going to be a ddlg book don't worry but it's going to be a love story between a human girl and the devil himself. I do hope you guys will enjoy it....It will be posted soon so watch out for that and I wanna say I'm hoping you guys are like the updated versions of the chapters. I will be doing the other books soon and for Darling it's daddy I'm changing the girls name. I hope you wont mind. So please comment down below if you are liking the book revisions. Also I have some news. My friend lied to me about a lot of things. She did not get into a bad spot like she told me no she is actually perfectly fine. She's been trying to get her ex daddy back. She broke up with him not the other way around. She dumped him because she was with his now ex boyfriend and so she will not be returning for awhile because she attacked her ex daddies girlfriend. And speaking of little's she faked I went to her house and she did not have anything little like she told me. She even had a conversation on the phone while I was there and let me tell you what she had to say. She said that little's are the worst and should act her age. I am sorry to tell you guys this but I thought you should know. She was and is a terrible person and as a little myself her actions to get back her boyfriend was uncalled for and she did not deserve to have him as a daddy. I hope you guys wont get mad at me for telling you this but this happened today so when I got home after doing my homework for my college classes (Sorry I would of done this immediately but I had to do homework X( ) I thought I should tell you. She doesn't want to be part of the ddlg community anymore so I am sorry. I hope you guys are not to mad. 

-Chloe