Chapter 19*Cadences pov/Alessandro's pov*

In between the spirit and living realms.

I seemed to be in this old castle. Why am I here? Where is here? I began to get up to look around for a way out.As I was walking I noticed the door to the throne room. I began to walk to it and I pushed it open. I looked up at the stain glass walls. They were beautiful. I noticed one in particular that caught my attention. It was a girl maybe no more older then sixteen with long white hair dark blue and green eyes she was very pale and she had crescent moon scar on her forehead. She was smiling and there was people at the  below her, Pure joy in her eyes.  "Beautiful isn't she? My daughter Crescent but to you Lilian." A woman said to me her eyes were beautiful a blue crystal eye color and dark grey hair that reached the floor. She looked old but still was very very pretty. "Y-Your daughter?" I asked her and she looked away. "Yes." She said though sorrow was in her eyes. "Promise me you'll protect her? Promise me!" She yelled at me grabbing my arms. "O-Of Course. I promise...." I said to her and she smiled. "Thank you. For all your going to do for me. Things I cannot do. Thank you." She said to me and I smiled. "You do not have to thank me." I said to her but she shook her head. "You do not understand what is to come. I must thank you now." She said to me and I looked at her confused. "Why?" I asked her in shock. "For she will be your daughter too." She whispered and the world began to fade and I began to fall through the air.

Back in the normal world....

Alessandro's pov.

I pulled my mate out of the car. I couldn't tell if she was breathing or not. I pressed my head against her chest. She wasn't breath. "NO!" I growled and began to do chest comprehensions. "C'mon baby c'mon please don't leave me...." I said to her pleading. I felt tears run down my cheeks. Emerald ran to us. "CADENCE?!" I noticed her hair was slowly turning to a brown color. "Whats happening with her hair?!" She yelled and I noticed tears in her eyes. Emerald has some small cuts on her but she was ok. Eric came to us. "A ambulance is on the way!" He yelled frantically. Cadence had pushed Emerald away from the car that way she wouldn't be hurt. Her eyes opened and she screamed. "Alessandro...? W-what happened?" She asked me and I hugged her. "Your hair isn't...."She looked at her hair and gasped. "My hair! Oh my gosh its so pretty! Ow...." She looked at her waist. It was bleeding. "Where's the driver?!" I yelled at him. "He's in his car drunk." He said his eyes turning black. "Babe Cadence saved me." Emerald said and Cadence's eyes began to droop once more. "No baby don't fall asleep!" I said to her and picked her head up. "I don't regret it...." She said to me with a smile before drifting back into sleep. The ambulance came and we got her and everyone loaded up and we left.

Two hours later....

The doctor came out. "She is going into surgery right now there are pieces of metal lodged into the skin and we need to get them out. Immediately Alpha she will need a blood transfusion." He said to me and her brother got up. "I'll do it I have the same blood type. Do it." He said to the doctor and he nodded. "Alright come on we need it soon." He said and he nodded and they left. I began to pace back and forth. Eric seen I was on the ferge of letting my wolf come out. "She will be fine."