Chapter 20*Cadence's pov*

I woke up in a white hospital room my mate was at my side Emerald and Eric was there as well. I lifted my hand and pressed it against his cheek. His eyes opened and he smiled rubbing his hand against my cheek. My stomach was burning and it hurt along with my core. Alessandro's head lifted up immediately as did Eric's. Alessandro's eyes became dark and turned black and gold. I looked at him startled. "Alessandro....?" I asked him. "Mate time now!" He yelled at me picking me up and began to run out of the hospital room. "Alpha!" A few doctors ran after us and he growled. "Alpha we can-." They began to say but he growled. "No! I am mating with my female! So back the fuck off!" He said and he took me to his car and placed me down. The pain was getting much worse. "Daddy is going to take care of you baby alright? Don't worry." He said to me and shut the door and got in himself and shut the door. Damn he was looking pretty tasty right now. There was lust in his eyes. "Please....please...." I began to say but he shook his head. "Once we get to the house baby ok? I want you too but we have to wait till we get to the house alright?" He said and I nodded. As we made our way to the house I was on the verge of tears. The pain was just terrible. Once we pulled up to the house he stopped the car jumped out and opened the door to my side then picked me up and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and he smirked as he brought me inside our home.

*WARNING SEXUAL VERY VERY SEXUAL PART AHEAD*

I was brought into our room and he threw me on to the bed. I giggled as he plopped himself in between my  legs and kissed me deeply. "Are you sure about this baby? We can wait." He said with a serious tone. I shook my head. "No I need you daddy. Now." I said and he smiled. "Then I'm all yours." He said and grabbed me pulling me on his lap and kissing me roughly. As we kissed each of our mouths fighting for dominance. He won of course and entered his tough in my mouth. I moaned as I felt myself get wet at my core. As we kissed it become a more loving kiss. Still with plenty of desire but a lot of love. We pulled away and he smiled. "You are mine. All mine." He said and I smiled. "All yours daddy." I said to him a blush covering my face. He smiled and got up taking off his own clothes and his member was fully up and ready. I blushed deeply. I went to take off my clothes but he stopped. "No that's my job." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Ah did you roll your eyes babe? Your defiantly getting punished for that." He said to me with a growl. I bit my lip and he jumped on top me. I felt him legit rip my shirt and bra off. "Hey!" I said to him but he bit down on my mark. I moaned out load and he growled. "I don't care I'll buy you another one." He said began to kiss each breast then began to bite down and I moaned getting wetter and wetter by the minute. He took off my pants and panties and began to make his way down to my lower region. "Gosh baby your so Damn wet." He said with a smirk and brought my legs up over his shoulders then lifted me up and began to lick at my area. "Daddy...." I began to moan and he growled. I felt him enter two fingers in me and I whimpered. He began at a slow pace of thrusting into me but got faster and faster till I felt a knot in my stomach. "Cum baby." He said into my ear and I released on him. "Damn baby you came so much honey." He said as he licked my juices off his fingers and I blushed. "I'm going to go in ok?" He said as he placed himself at my entrance. I nodded and smiled up at him and kissed him softly and we began.

OK DONE I'M SORRY!!!

When I woke the next mourning I noticed that the sheets were all over the room and my mate was still asleep. I smiled and pulled him to me. He rolled over and smiled. "How do you feel?" He asked me and I blushed. "Tired but happy." I said to him and he smiled. "I'm glad my love." He said and pulled me closer to him. "I love you Cadence. I just...I worry for our future and each of our future pups." He said and I pressed a hand to his cheek and smiled. "If they are anything like us we are strong we each went through hardships and they will too and I know that each of them will be strong in their own ways. One will be a amazing leader another a very smart child and our daughter she will be the strongest. She will have to be. With a mate of that bloody monster whatever he is I don't care. She will be strong." I said to him with a smile and he smiled back. A few warriors came in. "Alpha there's a attack."