Chapter 7

"Wait what do you just say?" I ask, my eyes probably like Scarlet's, the size of golf balls. "I am going to stay with you till your mom gets home to make sure you're safe." He speaks slowly. "Ok 1. I'm not deaf and 2. you can't just skip school!" I exclaim. "1. Ha and 2. I do it all the time." He chuckles. "Of course you do." I mutter opening the doors out to the parking lot. "What was that?" He says pulling me closer. "Nothing." I say struggling out of his grip. "Hey I was comfortable." He whines. "Well I wasn't." I lied as I opened the passengers seat to my jeep.

I look over and see Jaxson basically drooling over my car. I clear my throat and he jumps in shock. "You have a jeep!" He yells. "Uh yeah?" I question. "Wow." He mutters and climbs in. He holds out his hand. "What?" I ask. "The keys Harley that's what." He laughs. "Uhh." I stare at him wide eyed. "I kinda need the keys to drive you home Harley." He says in a duh tone once again. "Don't hurt my baby, Ok?" I say with all seriousness. "She won't have a scratch on her after I'm done with her." He smirks and winks at me. My eyes widen and I feel blood rush to my cheeks. There's the bad boy part of him. "Wow." I mutter just quiet enough for him NOT to hear me. He reaches for the radio but I smack his hand away. "What the hell." He squeaks. "What was that!" I laugh. "Uhhh." He says staring blankly at the road. "Turn right up here." I quickly say. "But seriously what was that?!" I ask laughing my head off. "Nothing." He mutters. "What's with hitting me while I'm trying to turn the radio on." He asks. "Because..." I trail off. "Because?" He asks. "I don't know." I chuckle. "Wow so you hit me for no reason what so ever. Nice." He groans. "Sorry?" I question. "Wow your not even sorry. I'm hurt!" He whines. "Oh hush." I chuckle. "It's the blueish-gray house up here." I say as he pulls closer to my house. "Wow nice house." He says as he pulls into my driveway. "Thanks." I say and jump out of the car and walk up to my door.

I quickly open the door before Jaxson can catch up to me and open it for me. "Hey I could have done that." He groans. "I'm perfectly capable of opening my own door to my own house." I say matter-of-factly. "Yeah whatever." He grumbles. "Aw is poor Jaxson upset." I chuckle. "Ah." I gasp as a sharp pain flashes through my head. "Hey hey are you ok?" Jaxson asks steadying me from falling. "I think I need to lay down." I say. "Ok where's your room?" He asks looking around. "It's upstairs." I groan. "Hey we can do this." He says determined. I stumble a few times before Jaxson gets annoyed and picks me up bridal style. I squeal as he walks up the stairs. "Which room?" He asks looking at the multiple rooms. "That one." I say pointing towards the only white doored room. He carefully opens the door and walks towards my bed. He gently sets me down and goes to sit at my desk across the room. "Jaxson?" I speak up. "Yeah Harley." He says looking back. "Do you want to watch a movie with me?" I ask quietly. "I'd love to Harley. What movies do you have?" He asks walking over to my tv. He crouches down and opens the cabinet under the tv and flips through the movies.

"How about a Disney classic. The Lion King?" He asks looking up holding the case for one of my favorite Disney movies. "Bitch yasss!" I yell which scares Jaxson causing him to jump. "Don't do that to a man." He snaps playfully. "Oops." I say as innocently as possible. "I'll get you back for that." He growls threateningly but also playfully. "Yeah sure." I chuckle as I pull off the covers and get under them. Jaxson starts walking back over to my desk after he puts the movie in. "Jaxson? What are you doing?" I ask genuinely curious. "I'm gonna watch the movie from over here." He says flatly. "Oh." I say trying to hide the disappointment in my voice but failing miserably. "Unless you want me to lay with you." He says smirking. "I'm mean it's your choice. Whatever." I say blankly and watching the previews for movies that are already out on DVD and that I probably already have. I feel an indent in the bed and look over to see Jaxson making himself comfortable. "Your beds comfy." He states awkwardly. "Yeah." I laugh. I last for about 10 minutes of the movie before everything fades and sleep takes over me. The last thing I hear isn't the movie but a voice.

"What are you doing to me?" Grunts the one and only Jaxson Oak as I fade into dreamland.