Chapter 17

I shoot up from the water and try to run out. I shove Jaxson on my way which doesn't seem to work in my favor. He starts falling so he grabs me by the waist and drags me down with him. I let out a scream before we're submerged. I stay under, flailing my arms around to try and hit Jaxson but never hit him. I start whipping my head around frantically even though I can't see anything.

I'm suddenly grabbed by my waist and swiftly pulled out of the water. I wipe my eyes and look to see who it was only to be met with the six pack of one Jaxson Oak. I look up to see Jaxson staring down at me with a smirk on his face. "P...put me d...down." I splutter from the cold. He gently sets me down and I run over to where the towels were. I quickly throw one around me and find a sunny spot to sit in to warm up my freezing body.

I see Jaxson and London walking out of the lake. London runs up to me and hugs me. When she pulls away I look at her, confused. "That's the most fun I've ever had here." She giggles and runs over to grab her small towel. Jaxson grabs his and sits next to me in the sun. "She's right you know." He says after a minute of silence. "What?" I ask looking at him. "About this being the most fun she's ever had here. I've never seen her laugh so hard before, with anyone." He says nudging me with his shoulder. I smile like crazy at this statement and look behind me to see London chasing after a butterfly. I laugh as she jumps to catch it but it flys higher and she falls to the ground. I'm about to jump up and run over to her when she pops up and giggles.

"She's a tough little thing isn't she?" I chuckle as she grabs her towel and starts walking towards us. "The toughest." He says smiling at her. She runs over to him and jumps on him, laughing. He gasps in surprise when she jumps on him and falsely falls back. He slowly closes his eyes and sticks out his tongue in the 'fake dead person' pose. London climbs up his chest and smacks his faces gently. "Jaxy." She speaks gently. "Jaxy." She says a little louder smacking him a little harder. "London let me try something." I whisper in her ear and gently take her off his chest.

I slowly and carefully climb on his chest, remembering that I'm only in my bra and panties and him in his boxers. I lower myself to whisper in his ear. "Jaxson." I whisper seductively. I see a smile tucking his lips. "Jaxson wake up and you'll get a surprise when we get home." I whisper, nibbling on his ear. His eyes shoot open. I jump off him as he shoots up and runs over to his clothes. "London we have to go!" He yells over his shoulder. I chuckle while London looks at me in awe. "How'd you do that?" She squeals. "You're not old enough to know that yet little one." I say patting her head and walking over to Jaxson and my clothes. Jaxson's already fully dressed and tapping his foot impatiently. "Calm down." I chuckle. I pull my shirt and shorts on and walk over to pick up London.

We start walking, well when I say walking I mean me walking with London in my arms, slowly falling asleep, and Jaxson jogging around us telling us to hurry up. When the house comes into view Jaxson's eyes lit up like London's would on Christmas. He runs ahead and stands by the door, waiting for us. He lets me walk in first. You can guess what happens when I walk past him. Yep he smacks my ass. I slightly jump but not to much because of the sleeping little girl in my arms. I turn my head and glare at him. His eyes widen as if he thinks that would ruin his 'surprise'. I shake my head. His eyes light up again and he prances upstairs. I chuckle quietly and take London to her room and tuck her in. I gently kiss her forehead and walk out, shutting the door gently. I walk down the hall to Jaxson's room, ready to get my revenge. Jaxson's pacing around his room impatiently. I lean against the door frame for a good 30 seconds before Jaxson looks at the door and sees me.

He rushes over to me, picks me up, walks over to his bed, and throws me on it. In seconds he's hovering over me, supporting all his weight on his elbows so he's closer to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull my self up to kiss him. He kisses back with a strong wanting. He falls to the side and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, leaving literally no room between us. I run my hands through his hair. He slowly kisses down my jaw to my neck. When he hits the right spot he knows it and he just keeps kissing it until I'm moaning like crazy, tugging at his hair. I swiftly bring my hands to the bottom of his shirt and quickly throw it off him, revealing his chest. His hands make their way down to the bottom of my shirt and lifts it above my head. He pushes me back a little, admiring my almost naked chest. His normally bright green eyes darken with lust when he sees me. I blush and throw my hands to cover my chest but he swiftly grabs them mid way. "Don't." He growls. He moves my hands so they're pressed against his six pack. His hands start making patterns on my bare skin as he kisses down my neck. His hands pull away from my stomach and make their way to my back. Right before he can unclasp my bra I jump away. He looks at me shocked as I put my shirt back on.

"Karma's a bitch isn't she." I wink and walk out of his room.