Chapter 10

Harley do you realize what you're doing right now? Of course I do I'm kissing Jaxson. Why are you letting him kiss you? Because I like him. You've known him for a day and a half, not even a half. Shut up and let me enjoy the kiss.

Jaxson pulls away as we lean our foreheads together and catch our breath. I soon realize that my legs are wrapped around his waist and my hands are in his hair. "I'm hungry." I say unusually whiny. "I know princess." He chuckles while moving a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blush at the simple little nickname.

He starts to pull away but I pull him back and crash my lips into his, much to his surprise. At first he doesn't kiss back and right when I'm about to pull away he tangles his hands in my still wet hair but he doesn't seem to care. Our lips move in perfect sync. After a good minute of making out he lifts me off the counter and pins me against the wall. He starts kissing down my jaw onto my neck. I try to hold back my moan but fail. "Jaxson." I moan. "Yeah." He says, shockingly, pulling away from my neck.

"I'm sorry." I say and push him back a little so I could run up to my room. "Harley?!" He yells as I hear him running up the stairs behind me. I run into my room and slam it shut, not bothering to lock it, and run over to my bed a cry. "Harley? Are you alright?" He asks walking over to me. I just shake my head as I sob into my knees. "I'm so sorry but I can't do that yet. I'm not ready. Please don't leave me." I sob looking up at him to see sadness and the same emotion from yesterday that I couldn't place. Love? No it can't be. "Why would I leave you because of something so small?" He asks genuinely confused. "Nothing." I say quickly. He sighs and lets it go.

After a good 5 minutes of calming me down, Jaxson and I walk downstairs to have some more PANCAKES, that's all. "Are they just regular pancakes or special pancakes?" I ask running into the kitchen to see a familiar figure standing by the stove. The figure has medium length light brown hair. "Scarlet?" I ask/squeal. "You know it girl." She chuckles walking over to me. "Jaxson don't let the pancakes burn!" I yell at him. "Don't worry princess I won't." He says walking past Scarlet and I but not before he winks at me. Scarlet looks at me with a princess? look in her eyes. "Tell ya later ok?" I chuckle. "Fine." She whines.

"Wait shouldn't you be at school?" I ask. "Told my dad I couldn't go today or tomorrow because one of my friends needed me." She says winking at me. "She didn't need you. She was perfectly fine here with me, weren't you princess." He smirks. "I was ok. I'm better now with my friend." I chuckle. "Wow I'm not your friend. I'm offended." He whimpers. He starts walking out of the kitchen.

When he passes me he stops and stares at me before grabbing my waist and leaning down to kiss me. His lips crash into mine. I hear Scarlet gasp.