Chapter 18

I quickly run downstairs and hide in the kitchen. I hear Jaxson stomping down the stairs angrily. I look up from my hiding spot behind the island. His face was red with anger but if you look at his eyes you can see a hint of amusement. I let out a laugh a little too loudly and his head whipped in my direction. When he starts walking over to the island I pop up and run around the other side and run up the stairs into London's room.

I quietly shut the door, walk over to London's bed, and sit next to her. In a split second the door is flung open and an angry Jaxson is standing in the doorway staring at me. "Shh." I hiss playfully and jerk my head over to a sleeping London. He stomps over to me and throws me over his shoulder so I'm looking at his back. When he exits the room I started screaming. "Jaxson put me down!" I yell hitting my fists against his back. "Stop squirming." He growls as he kicks his partly opened door wide open. He throws me down on my butt. I squeal as my butt hits the ground.  "Why!" He screams. I flinch away. "It's revenge for you throwing me in the water." I snap. "So you get revenge from me throwing you in the water by making me need a cold shower!" He retorts. I smirk at this. He seems to notice because his eyes light up mischievously. I slowly stand up and wipe off my ass.

He walks over to me and grabs my waist. His fingers start wiggling around my waist. "No don't tickle me." I start laughing. "Too late." He winks and I start laughing hysterically. "J...Jaxson s...stop." I stutter while laughing. I start backing up but Jaxson matches my step by step until I can't step back anymore because I'm pressed against the bed frame. "J...axson." I laugh with tears falling from my eyes. His chuckle rings through the room as he stops. I hunch over and try to catch my breath. "You're a dick." I breath heavily. "You love me." He says confidently. "Meh." I smile as I shrug my shoulders. His face drops and he shoots me a sad look. He pouts and moves behind me and falls on his bed. I look at the bed and see him with his face buried in the pillows. "Aw poor Jaxy." I chuckle, realizing for the first time in a few minutes that he still doesn't have his shirt on. His head whips up and stares at me with some look I've never seen from him. I couldn't quite place it.

"What time is it?" I ask walking towards his window. I hear him shuffle around and click something on, his phone I'm guessing. "It is 4:30." He says crawling off the bed and walking over to me. He stands next to me for once and snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I lean into him and look out over the woods that seem to stretch out for miles. I sigh as I look out.

"I love you." I say shocking both Jaxson and myself.