Chapter 13

Spencer

"Toby" I say when I walk in his room.

Everyone is hanging in the living room chilling, but I can't stop thinking about what he did.

"You ok?" I ask when I see him lying down covering his face, the radio playing in the background

"I'm fine, I just....he made me so mad I could've killed him"

I shut the door. And good for you by Selena Gomez starts playing.

"I know, but you weren't thinking. You could have got in trouble, you still can, he's obviously going to call the cops"

"I just lost control, you said who he was and I just couldn't take it, knowing he gets to walk around peacefully and you have to carry this huge burden, I wanted him to know he didn't get away with it"

"I know babe, but now you are going to be the one to pay for it"

He looks at me and his eyes widen.

I haven't called Toby since we were dating two years ago.

I haven't told Toby I loved him either, and I really haven't been with Toby since we broke up. The only time we've been together was if I was extremely drunk and he was just there.

Not proud of the but it's the truth.

I know it kills him cause he still loves me.

"I'll be fine"he shrugs as he sits up

"No Toby, we don't know if you will be. If he calls the cops, once they see you they will be looking to find you.

"I don't think he will do that, he knows I know about Alison"

"I wouldn't put it passed him. He might do it just to get you in jail and the cops won't listen to you there because they think you are criminal. You already got arrested before I don't want to lose you again"

He looks up at me and I gulp

"Toby I love you, I haven't stopped....if I'm being honest I just had to say this. Idon't want to lose you"

He smiles and reaches out to hold me, bringing me closer to his body

"You never have" he says before pressing his lips to mine.

The kiss grows more deeply, not lustful just passionate.

It's the first time in 2 years that we've kissed uninfluenced by anything.

He pins me down to the bed and I've never been happier to have him with me then now.

The rest of the evening is magical, it's like the two years we had apart never happened.

He holds me in him embrace until we both fall asleep.

(2:05-end..Ik I explained it, not very detailed cause I hate going in to it lol. But for you huge SPOBY fans (like myself) I think you'd rather watch SPOBY then read it lol)

------

"Toby!"Someone calls

"Spencer, wake up now!" I hear Tif's voice

"What is it?" I ask as I sit up covering myself with the sheet, Toby now waking.

"The cops are here"

"Oh my god"

"They are here for Toby" Nes mumbles

He stands up and starts dressing himself.

"No Toby, you can't go" I say as I grab his arm.

"I have to Spence" he says as he presses a quick kiss to my lips then walks out the door.

I throw his shirt on and run after him.

"Please don't do this!" I beg the officers but they just tell me to back up and cuff Toby telling him his rights.

Noel is by my side holding me as I watch them take away the person I care about most in this world and would do anything for me.

-------

So I managed to throw in another chapter.

Enjoy guys lol.

So the next one will either be posted tonight (when i get back if I'm not too tired)

Or for sure tomorrow