Chapter 25

Spencer

"God i've missed you" Toby says to me, tears rolling down his cheeks

"I missed you too" i cry, our foreheads resting on each others.

"They're gone!" A cop yells

"Gone? How?" another cops asks

"Did you see them?" one asks me

"Who?" i ask

"Ali's killers. You're kidnappers"

"My kidnappers, I don't know. They left me alone down there. As of Ali's killer, You're looking at her"

"What?" Toby gasps

"I killed Alison Lauren DiLaurentis" i admit.

"Spence, i think you inhaled too much smoke. It's messing with your brain"Toby says

"No. I just brushed it away. I killed her. I remember it. I killed her"

"Are you sure? No one is forcing you to say this?" Holbrook asks me

"No"

Tanners eyes drop down to my wrists.

The wrists that have rope/tie marks on them.

"Spencer you're safe now. Tell us the truth" she nods.

"Ok. That night. When the boys went out to get the Pizza i lost it on Ali. I went full rage. I strangled her and hit her with metal poles. I bet her, even though ahe fought back my rage was strong. then i has enough and i just shot her. I stood over her body and felt sick, i was angry at everything she's ever done. Then i noticed if it looked like i didn't get hurt it look weird. I managed to put up a rope and tie it to he gun so that when i pulled it, it would shoot me. I worked into my panic sas mode and the boys came back to see me like this. when we went back to the cabin., the boys couldn't sleep so they drank to put them to sleep, i snuck iut and had my way With Ali before burrying her. Darren and Zack were all part of my cover story"

"You faked your Story?" Holbrook questions

"Who doesn't feel sorry for a girl that got raped?" i shrug

"No, i don't Believe it. Spencer tell the truth!" Toby begs.

"I did. Finally i told the truth"

"Come with us" Tanner says as she and Holbrook hold on to each arm and walk me to the car.

This is what i deserve.

-------

Very short!!

Also this story is almost over guys!!

Thank you for joining me.on this epic, emotional journey😊

Love you all