1) Plot

Let me introduce myself. Hi I am Skye Anderson I have long brown hair I'm short a lot shorter than my friends. I have hazelish blue eyes and a okay body. I am pale white and I have a little ass and big breast (which are annoying) I am also very sarcastic and sassy. So it's been a whole year since I've been in this hell whole. It fucking sucks. There is a little light to this place though. I like my teacher Mr.Urie or as everyone else here calls him Mr.Sexy Or Eye Candy. I also have my girl friends Devon,Rylie, and Faith lastly my best friend Piper. Mr.Urie has shown behavior to me that teachers shouldn't show their students. He always touches my ass when he is by me. Or "accidentally " touches my breast. He has been caught staring at my breast and ass. My friends have caught on to it and I sworn them to secrets about. So here I am a 16 year old girl Laying on her bed waiting to see my roommate or even Mr.Urie, and speak of the devil. Hey bitch. Devon said walking into our dorm. Hey bitch. I said and got up from bed. So what happen today? Devon asked me. Well you know the usual detention, Mr.Urie spanks me for "discipline" (Oh yeah, I forgot that part the headmistress said to go back with the old punishment so they did) and him staring at my ass and tits so yeah just the usual. I said boardly. You know the girls here would be head over heels for him. Devon said and put her bag down on the other bed. Yeah yeah I know. (Devon is my bi friend she is funny and sassy and a bitch sometimes.) So are you ready for tomorrow? She asked. Yeah. I said. Why? She asked. I have detention then I get a break for the rest to the day since it is Saturday. "Everyone please report to the cafeteria for supper. Mrs. Harding said". She hates me. I got up from my bed and changed into my unform. Which was a high waisted plaid skirt and a plain white button up shirt. And knee high socks with black flats. We both walked out to the cafeteria. I ran into Mr.Urie. Hey Mr.Urie. I said. Hello Mrs.Anderson. He said and touched my ass. Are you ready for detention tomorrow? He asked and smirked. Oh yeah of course. I said sarcastically. Good, I love seeing my favorite student, especially when she's naughty. He said and winked at me. I smirked at him then walked off to our table. Piper already went up and got my food for me. Mrs.Anderson don't forget about your detention with Mr.Urie Tomorrow afternoon. Mrs.Harding said. Yeah yeah I already fucking know. I sassed. Mrs.Anderson detention for today. Oh no not a detention, oh I'm so scared. I said sarcastically. Detention for the next week. She said madly. Whatever. I sassed and rolled my eyes. I looked over to Mr.Urie and he was smiling trying not to laugh. He put his hand over his mouth and leaned forward. Mr.Urie you will spank Mrs.Anderson 5 times and have her in detention for the next two weeks. She said and looked pleased. I would happy to. He said smirking and looked me up and down. Mrs.Harding looked like she pleased with her actions, but only if she knew what his intention were. So what all that about? Piper asked. Oh nothing just got two weeks of detention with Urie. I said and leaned my elbows on the table smiling. Oh so does the still to have spank you? Devon asked. Yeah five times. I said. I looked over at Mr.Urie and he was staring at me and smiling. I looked back at Piper and Devon. I looked back over where he was but he was gone now. So have you guys ever fucked? Rylie asked. No. I said. Fuck you guys should. Rylie said. The fuck Rylie why Devon said. Then Mr. Urie put his hand on my should and leaned in between me and Faith. Language Mrs. Keets. He said. I blushed a bright red. Sorry Mr. Urie. Devon said. I'll let it slide this time. Mr.Urie said and walked off. Damn he lets me off the hook and you have two weeks of detention with him lucky. Devon said smiling. Yeah you are, I sure as hell wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Piper said. I wouldn't either. Faith said. The bell rang which ment that I go up to detention. Hey have fun with Mr. Sexy. Piper said and nudged my arm. Yeah yeah. I said and rolled my eyes. I walked up the stairs with the rest of the students. Mr. Urie was already in his room. I knocked lightly on his door. Come in. He said. Oh it's my favorite student. He said and walked up to me. Hello Mr. Urie. I said. What do I have to do today? I asked. You will clean then grade papers. He said smirking. But first your spanking. He said smiling. He walked over to the door and closed it and locked it, then pulled the blinds down. He walked over to his desk and sat down. So Mrs.Anderson you will have five. He said smiling. I walked over to him and stood by his desk. Bend over my knee and have your ass up in the air. He demanded. I did and I was told. Now pull your skirt and panties down. He demanded. I pulled them down and had my ass in the air. He put my head in between his legs. Do not make a sound. He said. Okay sir. *Slap* 1, *Slap* 2, *Slap* 3, *Slap* 4, with each slap I could see the tent in his pants grow. *Slap* 5. He pulled my panties up and skirt. I tucked my shirt in. He looked pleased. He smiled at me. Now you will sweep my floor and clean off the cabinets. He said and handed me the supplies. I swept the floor and cleaned the cabinets. Done. I said. Good now you will grade theses papers. He said and handed me the answer sheet and a stack of papers. I unbuttoned my shirt three buttons. So my cleavage was showing. I leaned agianst the table and wrote down the correct answers and graded the papers. I got done and I felt his eyes on me. I uncrossed my legs and looked up at him. I'm done. I said. Hey. I said. What? He asked. Eyes up here. I said. He moved his eyes from my breast to my eyes. What? He asked. I'm done. I said. Okay um just set it on my table. He said still staring at my breast. I got up and walked over to his desk with the papers and set them on his desk. Mr.Urie? I asked. Don't call me that when we are alone call me Brendon. He said smiling. Okay Brendon. I said. So what did you need? He asked. Do you have anything else for me to do? I asked smiling. Yeah. He said smirking. What is it sir? I asked. Um clean my um desk. He said. Okay. I said. I grabbed the rag and cleaner and cleaned his desk. I bent over and saw him looking at my chest. Brendon? I asked and leaned over his desk. Y-yes Skye. He said and had his hands in his pockets. They shifted to the center of his pants. Do you want me to help you with that? I asked. Really? He asked shocked. Yeah. I said and walked over to him. I sat on his lap. He put one hand on my ass then the other on my face. He kissed me lightly. His lips were soft. We kissed then I kissed down his neck to his pants. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down then his boxers. I pumped my hand on his member then I licked the tip of it. He was a lot bigger than my ex's. I put a bit of of it in my mouth. I pumped my small hands on the rest of him. He moaned quietly. His moan was deep and raspy. Fuuuuck. He moaned with his head back. He released and his sweet liquid spilled into my mouth. Swallow. He demanded. I did as I was told and swallowed his sweet liquid. He pulled his pants up. He kissed me again. So that is all for detention today Skye. He said and sat me on his lap. Okay Brendon. I said and kissed him. I'll see you tomorrow Skye. He said and walked me out. He smacked my ass then went back into his room. I walked to my dorm and saw all of the girls in my room.
-----