9)Sexy Fun

This chapter will have a lot of dirty talk and sex so you have been warned.
---2 days later
Skyler's Pov
Me and the girls walked back up to mine and Devon's room. So did you see how Brendon looked at you while you cleaned up? Rylie asked. What do you mean by that? I asked. He watched you intently and when you would look back at him he would look away smirking. Devon said. And when you bent down he would look at your butt or boobs and your shirt didn't help. Rylie said. Oh yeah he does that a lot. I said smiling to myself. He slid something small into his pocket before he left also. Devon said. Oh really let me ask him about that. I said smiling and pulled my phone out. It looked red and laced like underwear. Rylie said. Yeah it did. Devon said.
*Call*
Hey baby what's up? He asked. Not much I gotta ask you something. I said smiling. Okay sure what is it? He asked. Did you take anything before you left my room? I asked. Nooo. He said and I could imagine him smiling brightly. Babe I'm missing a red laced thong that I know you like. I said smiling. The girls giggled. Oh I don't know where those could have went. He said and giggled. I knew he was lying. Baby I can't model them for you when I don't have them. I teased him smiling. I love teasing him it's the most fun. Aw okay they may have slipped into my coat pocket when I was folding clothes. He said smiling. The girls giggled. Mm okay that's all I wanted to know. I said smiling. Okay babes I love you. He said. I love you too babes. I said smiling. So um are you alone right now cause I want my dessert. He said seductively. The girls giggled since he was on speakerphone. No baby I'll be over soon and by the way your on speakerphone. I said and giggled. Oh shit hi girls. He said and chuckled. Hey Brendon. They all said giggling. So you on your way now I needed you badly baby. He whined. Yeah but a good boy will wait. I said smiling. I'm not a good boy. He said seductively. So your a naughty boy. I said seductively. Maybe, maybe not you'll have to find out when you get here. He said seductively. Okay fine I'll be there soon. I said smiling. Okay can't wait. He said smiling.
*End Of Call*
Well I'll be back later so don't wait up for me. I said smiling and picked my keys up. Okay hopefully he doesn't starve. Rylie said sarcastically. I smiled at that and shut the door. I walked down to his room. I knocked on his door. He didn't miss a beat and opened the door for me. He pulled me in and slammed the door behind him. He picked me up by my thighs. He held me up to his hips. He put me on the bed and ripped my shorts and panties off. He licked his lips hungerly. Daddy's been hungry. He said seductively. He licked my soaking wet heat. Man baby who made you this wet? He asked seductively. Y-you did. I said smiling and bit my lip. He smirked. He played with my womanhood till I came in his mouth. He licked me clean and smiled. He pulled his shirt off and mine.  He kissed me and undid his belt. He undid my bra and kissed down my neck. He slid his pants and boxers down. He grabbed a condom from the bedside table. I undid it with my teeth and rolled it onto him. He kissed me and slammed into me. I moaned loudly. He grunted and rocked his hips back and forth. He had sweat coming down his messy hair and perfect jaw. He held one hand on his headboard and the other hold himself up. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands on his back. I scratched down his back from the amount of pleasure he made me feel tonight. Tonight he went rough and passionate. We both moaned. We both came and rode out our highs. He pulled out and threw the condom away. He laid beside me out of breath. What got you so horny tonight? I asked. The thought of you in my bed. He said smiling and bit his lip. I hummed in responce. I feel soar now. I said smiling. I'm sorry baby. He said said smiling and kissed me. It was worth it and I like it when your naughty. I said and kissed him. He smiled at that.
---