6)Love

Brendon's Pov

I woke up and saw Skye laying next to me. She looked so peaceful. I smiled and sat up a little. She shifted and rolled over to face me. Her eyes fluttered open. Her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me. She smiled. Hey beautiful. I said smiling. Hey. She said and wrapped her arms around my waist. I kissed her head. She giggled. She looked up at me and smiled. She kissed my stomach. I smiled at that. She sat up and straddled my lap. She kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I smirked. She kissed down my neck. She gave me little hickeys on my collar bones. I moaned lightly. She smirked. Then there was a knock at the door. Shit. I whispered to her. Mr.Urie are you awake I thought I heard you? Mrs.Harding asked. Yes I um am naked right now so I'll be out right now. I said even confused as in why I would even say that. Skye got up and walked to the bathroom. Mr Urie please let me in it is important. She said getting annoyed. I'm coming. I said and walked to the door. I opened the door. Well Mr Urie I don't know why you would take so long because one of the girls are missing. She said harshly. I was getting ready to take a shower. I said and looked back. I looked back at Mrs.Harding and she was pissed. I want to look in your room I have heard some suspicious behavior with you and Miss.Anderson. She said bitter. She pushed me out of the way. She looked under the bed. Why does your room smell like sex? She asked harshly. I don't know how it would smell like sex I don't have sex here. I lied. She looked in the closets. Mr.Urie you are a young man and you have needs and you will force yourself on a girl just to get aroused by it. She said harshly. You can look everywhere I promise you won't find anyone. I lied. Miss.Anderson is a very bad girl and will force herself on you. She said harshly still looking everywhere. If you conduct any sexual activity in here I am to fire you since it is not appropriate for young students to hear and hearing can lead to imagination and imagination will lead to sex. She said harshly. She looked at me with a plain facially expression. I was trying not to laugh or smile. I cleared my throat and spoke again. I promise you Mrs.Harding I am not doing anything sexual with anyone. I said. Okay I will let you go this time but Miss.Anderson is missing and it just looks suspicious. She said starting to calm down. I promise you nobody is here. I said leading her to the door. Now I need to shower so I would like some privacy. I said. Okay Mr.Urie. She said. I shut the door and walked to the bathroom. She got out and I started the shower. That was close baby. I said quietly. I know it was. She said and kissed me. I tugged at her shirt. She slipped it off. I kissed her passionately. She tugged at my shirt and I slipped it off. She kissed my neck and I moaned lightly. She kissed down my stomach. She pulled my sweatpants off and my boxers. She gave me a blow job and I tried not to moan loudly. I came in her mouth and she swallowed. She came up and kissed me. I pulled her pants and thong down. I messed with her vagina and she moaned lightly. She bit her lip to stop from moaning loudly. Each moan made me more horny. She came on my fingers and I licked them clean. She bit her lip at that. I smirked and kissed her thighs. She smiled. I looked up at her and kept kissing her thighs. Just Fuck me already. She moaned out. I smirked. As you wish baby. I said and kissed her. I picked her up by her upper thighs and put her on my waist. I opened the glass door and got under the showerhead and kissed her. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly. I slammed myself into her and she moaned. I thrusted into her. She moaned. I moaned along with her. We both kissed each other roughly. She bit my lip lightly. I moaned lightly. She let go of my lip and moaned. We kissed some more. I pulled out and came on her stomach. She came after me. We both moaned. She kissed me then I sat her down. She was shaking. She leaned on me. Babe I can't stand up right I think you fucked me to hard. She said and giggled. I'm sorry baby but I needed you. I said smirking and kissed her. She smiled. I love you Brendon. She said smiling. I love you too Skye. I said and kissed her. We both changed into our clothes. She tried pulling her panties on but couldn't. Here babe let me help you. I said and pulled her panties up. She smiled. I pulled her pants up. I got up and kissed her I set her on the counter and put her bra on her. She pulled her shirt on. She got off of the counter and stood. Baby try walking. I said and kissed her. Okay. She said she walked to the bed. She stumbled and limped. Baby it hurts. She whined. Well baby I'm sorry. I said and walked towards her. She laid down. I hovered over her and kissed her. She smiled. She kissed me again. We got heated. Baby it's time to get ready to go. She said. I held her by her waist. I kissed her again. Fine baby. I said and let her up. She stood. It's not as bad now baby. She said smiling. I'm glad baby. I said and smacked her ass. She smiled. I gotta go now. She said and kissed me. I kissed her and walked her to the door. I love you Skye. I said smiling. I love you too Brendon. She said smiling. I kissed her than she walked out. I shut the door and laid on my bed for a while. I watched Rick and Morty. Then I had to get ready to go teach. I put my suit on and heard yelling from the hallway.
---
!