8) Finales and Packing

1 week later
Skye's Pov
I walked to lunch. Hey girls. I said and sat down. Hey Skye. They all said. I can't believe it's almost graduation day. Devon said. I know. I said smiling. Why are you so happy? She asked. I will finally be out of here and get my own house and do a lot of things I cant do here. I said smiling and looked over to where Brendon normally sits. Hello ladies are you ready to graduate? He asked and sat down by me. Hell yeah. Devon said.  Great and I won't be teaching here next year. He said smiling. What are you going to do for a job? Faith asked. I am in a band called Panic! At The Disco and I'm going to get the guys and go on tour. He said smiling. So are you bringing her with you? Rylie asked. Yeah if she wants to go or she can stay at the house but touring is fun you see new places and meet new people. He said smiling. What are you going to do babe? He asked me smiling. Ill go on tour with you any day. I said smiling. Good so we got our plans for after school. He said smiling. Yeah. I said smiling and blushed. I wish I could kiss you right now. He whispered to me. I blushed even more if that's even possible. That's a advantage for not being at school is you get to kiss me and hug me whenever without people caring. I said smiling. True, man this week can't go any slower. He groaned. I know right. Devon said. Well I better get back to my table. He said and got up. He walked back to his table where all the teachers were. We all talked and ate.
---
I walked back to my dorm room with Devon. We talked about what we are going to do after school is out. So I'm going to go to a college in L.A. She said happily. That's good for you. I said smiling. I'm going to miss you so much Skye. Devon said. I'm going to miss you too Dev. I said. But maybe Mr.Urie can bring you to LA to visit me. She said smiling. I think we might be able to go to LA and visit you. I said smiling. Then I got a text.
Brendaddy❤️
Hey baby we are going to live in LA if you are okay with that. I have some friends we can live with till we get a place. I love you
Me
Okay perfect and Devon is going to live in LA also so it works and love you too.
Brendaddy❤️
Okay perfect can't wait and ill come over to help you pack.
Me❤️
Okay
So Brendon is going to have us move to LA so we will be able to see you. I said smiling. Really, oh my god I am so happy. She said smiling. Me too. I said smiling.
---
2 days later
Brendon's Pov
It was the end of the day. I walked down the hall to my room. I unlocked the door and went in. I decided I was going to take a shower. I got my clothes and walked to the shower. I turned it on and played my music. I washed my hair and heard a knock on the bathroom door. Who is it? I asked. Its me babe. Skye said. Come in. I said washing my hair. The door opened and she said something. Dev stay in here. She said quietly. Skye walked in smiling. Hey baby what you doing here? I asked washing my body. Me and Devon wanted to know if you can help pack and we can help pack your things. She said. Yeah um let me finish taking a shower and ill be out in a minute or so. I said smiling. Okay thanks babe. She said smiling and walked out. No problem. I said. I finshed my shower and dried off. I put my boxers and sweatpants on. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Skye and Devon on my bed. They both were on their phones. Hey babe. Skye said and got up. She sat up on her knees and kissed me. Hey sweetheart. I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled. You ready to go? She asked. Yeah let me grab a shirt. I said smiling. Okay babe. She said and got up. Devon got up with her. I grabbed my grey shirt and put it on. I fixed my hair a little and walked out with them. We walked down to their dorm room with them. Skye unlocked the door and we all got in. She shut the door behind us. They had boxes in their room on the bed. So we will leave out the clothes we need for two more days. Devon said. Okay. We both said. They both shared a dresser. Skye went and got a few bags from downstairs. I was folding her clothes and Devon folded hers. Then there was a knock on the door. Devon went and opened it. It was Piper, Faith and Rylie. They all walked in and saw me and smiled. Hey Mr. Urie. Rylie said. Hey Rylie. I said kept folding clothes. I picked up her bra and panties and put them in a different pile. Skye walked back in with a few bags. Here you go Dev. She said and handed her a few bags. Here you go babe. She said smiling and handed me a few bags. Thank you baby girl. I said smiling. Your welcome babe. She said and walked over to the boxes and picked some up. She told the other girls what to do. I felt her arms wrap around my waist and she kissed my shoulder. I smiled at her. Hey baby girl. I said smiling. Hey babe. She said. I turned around and held her by her waist and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She smiled. I love you Skye. I said smiling. I love you too Brendon. She said smiling.
---
We finshed packing and the girls walked with me down to my room. So this is where the teachers stay. Piper said looking around. Yeah. I said. I unlocked my door and let the girls go in first so nobody saw them go in. I went in and shut the door and locked it so no one can just come in. Skye and me folded and out my clothes in bags and the other girls put things in boxes. So where are you guys going to live? Piper asked. Me and her have decided to live in LA. I said smiling. Oh great I've been thinking about moving there too. Piper said smiling.
---
We finshed packing and it was time to eat dinner. They all walked down to the cafeteria. I waited a few minutes then went down to the cafeteria myself.
---