Prologue

I know probably nobody's gonna read this.. Because I'm not a good writer. But .. I had nothing to do so .. :)

I was laying on the floor, everything was black. Or maybe white. I don't remember.. But when I woke up, there was blood all over me and all over my room. As soon as I realized what did just happen, a nurse came in.

"Amy how do you feel? You lost lot of blood.." She said.

"I'm okay. I'm always okay." I said, looking by the window to watch the rain fall.

"You need some rest now." She said, leaving my room and closing the door behind her. Yeah, my parents sent me to a 'special hospital'. Some might think I'm crazy.. But I'm not. I'm addicted to the pain. It feels so good. It makes me feel alive. My friends? Well they aren't there for me since my stupid family sent me here. In this fucking jail. They're scared of me. I mean, I understand.. I was scared of myself before. The only thing I see when I look at myself in the mirror is scars. My cheeks, my stomach, my wrists, even my thighs are covered of scars and I won't lie, I'm ugly. My parents didn't visit me since Christmas.. it's been 5 months now. They are afraid of my scars. I mean, scars may not be pretty but they make me who I am. Anyways! I was alone in my white room, sleeping, when I heard someone scream outside. I woke up but I didn't move. You get use to it when you live in a mental institute. I fell asleep again..

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming and crying. "It was just a dream. A bad dream." I kept repeating to myself. I fell asleep once more and did the same nightmare. This time when I woke up, it was 2am. There was no way I could stay in my bed another second. I stood up, walked by my closet. I took out my black hoodie and put my black converse on. I walked to the door, taking my iPod, and went outside the hospital hoping nobody saw me. I just wanted to run away from my nightmare. From my life. So I kept running for about fifteen minutes non-stop until I heard a strange sound. I unplugged my earphones and turned around. I suddenly saw big lights and then, BLACKOUT. I woke up a minute later. I was laying in the middle of the street and some people were staring at me. They were screaming at each other. I blinked a few times before I could see everything clearly. There were three boys in the street, and there was a car.

"Louis, I told you to stop!!!! I told you there was someone in the middle of the street!! It's all your fault! Why the hell didn't you listen to me?!!" One of them screamed to the guy who was sitting in the driver's seat.

"I DIDN'T SEE HER, OKAY? SHE'S WEARING A BLACK FUCKING HOODIE AT 2:30 AM, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SEE HER huh? HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO SEE HER?" The other guy yelled back. I didn't want to move.

"It's okay guys, calm down. We have to find a solution. I don't want you to wake Niall up and I don't want to get in trouble again." Another guy said, getting closer to me and putting his hand on my forehead.

"Liam, is she alive?"