Chapter 5

-----LIAM'S POV :  

Amy moved in my flat yesterday and I'm so happy. I will get to see her more often and we'll get closer. I really like this girl. She has that one thing that nobody else got. I think she's the one. I mean, I guess. I don't hook up easily.  

"Hey, Liam, wanna go out for lunch?" Amy said as she walked in the living room.  

"Sure babe, go get ready, we leave in twenty minutes!" I winked. She groaned. I know she hates to be called 'babe'. I just laughed.

-----AMY'S POV :  

Ugh! I hate it when he calls me 'babe'. I feel like only couples can call each other that. And as far as I remember, Liam and I aren't one. We're far from that, though. We don't like each other, but we're really close. Anyways, it's not like I like him or anything.  

~back to the reality~  

I got lost in my thoughts. I was just standing in front of my bed when someone hugged me from behind. "You okay A?" Liam whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek sending shivers down my spine. He leaned down and kissed my cheek still hugging me.  

"Fine, I'm always fine" I said smiling. I took his arms off me, turned around and put mine around his neck, hugging him tight. "Thanks Liam. For everything you did for me since I met you. I owe you one." I said and then kissed his cheek.  

"You're welcome" he said smiling.  

-------------------

 After lunch, we went back to our flat. I ran past the kitchen and fell on the floor. I stayed there, not moving.   "Amy, what are you doing?" Liam said, laughing loudly.  

"Well, I ate to much and now I think I will have to roll on the floor to my room 'cuz I can't stand up" I said, still laughing too.  

"So! I guess I'll have to help you roll to your room!" he said. He got down on his knees and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't breathe. Liam was also laughing and then stop quickly.  

"What?" I said, catching my breath. He placed his hands both sides of my head and leaned down. Our noses were touching and I couldn't move. I closed my eyes and my heart was beating uncontrollably. I was just enjoying the moment. Wait. What am I saying? I don't want this to happen. He's my closest friend. I mean, the only one I got. Okay, he needs to stop this or else I will kiss him.   

▫▫▫ 

Note :

I'm not sure yet if I like my story .. COMMENT ? :)