Chapter 4

----- LIAM'S POV :

Our faces were inch apart. I rested my forehead on hers looking right into her big brown eyes. I could feel her breath on my lips. We were so close. I shut my eyes close as my heart started beating faster and faster. This feeling was amazing. Then she turned her head quickly, kissed my cheek and ran away again with the ball. Damn.. So close !

I Sat on the grass and laugh while she was running around screaming "You'll never catch me! I'm too fast for you!" "Yeah, yeah.." I said, still laughing. She sat down next to me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "So.. It's been how many days?" I said seriously.

"30 days exactly." she grinned looking to the perfectly blue sky.

"Aw Amy I'm so proud of you!" I said hugging her tight.

"Liam. Can't. Breathe. Please. Air." Amy said making pauses between each words. I let go of her.

"Sorry." I said blushing violently.

-----AMY'S POV :

I can't believe it. It's been a month since I cut myself the last time. Since I met Liam, my life was better. He helped me with everything. I stopped drugs, I started eating again and I stopped cutting. Only 5 days left and I can leave the hospital. My parents told them that I could go with anyone when I'm done with the hospital. They didn't care who it was, they just didn't want me home. So Liam offered me to stay in the guest room until I find a job and have enough money to buy my own place.

▫▫▫

Note :

I'm sorry, it's a short one. Comment :)