Chapter 3

Truth is, I'm a freak. I'm a crazy person. I enjoy the pain. That's why I live there. My parents were scared of what could happen to me. I couldn't tell him, I wasn't ready. What will I say to Liam? I mean, I kinda like this guy. I don't want him to think I'm crazy, then he'll never want to see me again. I hate lying.. Okay courage Amy, you can do it. Just tell him the truth. Maybe he'll just run away from you.. At best.

I didn't answer yet and his face looked worried. "Amy?" he said trying to make eye contact with me.

"erm yeah sorry I was just thinking.." I said quietly. Then I looked up in his big beautiful brown eyes. This feeling is amazing. I like this guy. "Liam, I have to tell you something." I said taking a deep breath.

-----LIAM'S POV :

"Liam, I have to tell you something." she said taking a deep breath. Damn she looked so serious. I hope she's okay. "I live there." she said taking deep breaths to hold the tears from falling.

"You mean you live in the hospital?" I said confused. She nodded. "But why? Please tell me you don't have cancer." I said feeling the tears coming.

"No that's not that.. Listen, can you promise me you won't tell anybody?" she said shyly.

"I promise." I said holding my pinky out. "Pinky swears" I said smirking. She smiled slightly.

"That's because of my scars." she said shyly looking down at her hands. I took her right hand with my left hand and then lifted up her chin with my other hand for her to look at me.

"What happened?" I said calmly.

"I did it.." she replied.

"How?" I asked, I was pretty confused.

 "With my scissors." she said.

I was shocked. I was frozen. I couldn't speak. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. I'll take her somewhere she'll be comfortable to talk. I won't let her down, I like her. Even though the other guys think she's weird.

We walked for a little while, talking about anything but her problem. She needed to forget about it for a while. We went to my flat.

"Do you want something to drink?" I said to her as we walked in the kitchen.

"No thanks." she replied quickly.

 "If you need anything, ask me." I said, smiling. I looked at her in the eyes until it became awkward then sat on the couch next to her. "So.. Can you explain to me? 'cuz I'm confused.." I said slowly.

"I guess .." she replied, not sure. She explained it to me and said "Anyways, now I'm so ugly and my parents are afraid of me". I looked in her deep brown eyes. Damn I could do this for hours.

"Don't say that, you're beautiful." I said placing my hand on her cheek and still looking in her eyes.