22

jerome - zella day

rosanna's point of view

should i confront liam? maybe a girl from the party used this. there has to be some logical explanation behind this, because i seriously don't know what to think right now. if a girl here is pregnant, she is certainly drinking away the saneness of her child! oh god, do i tell anyone? what do i do?

"rosanna?" i heard louis question. oh right, i'm in the fucking bathroom. i drop the pregnancy test and cover the trash bin in toilet paper, and open the door and greet louis. 

"sorry." i muster, walking past louis. he raises an eyebrow, and i sigh. louis, please don't pester me with questions. we go back downstairs, and i try to avoid the alcohol at all costs. i need to resist the burning urge to take a swig of that vodka, or the booze, or any drink. i  needed to control myself. 

suddenly, i was feeling so stuffy. it was so humid and uncomfortable in here. "louis, i think i'm going to go home." i said, and i didn't wait for him to answer as i walked out of the house, back to mine. i immediately crash on the couch, completely dazed.

a pregnancy test? 

am i an alcoholic?

no, jesus christ rosanna! you are not an alcoholic. you're just young and you like to drink! nothing wrong with that. right? maybe i'm just paranoid today, i mean a lot happened. or it felt like a lot.

and elise dropped a bomb about her unknown brother, maybe it just added to my stress. i don't need to party or to drink, i just needed to sleep. i walk over to my bathroom and remove my make up with a wipe. i change into sweat pants and an oversized maroon t-shirt. i walk into the living room, and turned on the office, i just needed some down time. 

suddenly, there was a knock at my door. i sighed, and pushed myself up. i open the door, to be faced with a blond haired boy and his piercing blue eyes. "rosanna." he emitted, and i bit my lip to prevent myself from scoffing.

"niall." i stated, and he frowned slightly. there was an unknown tension between us, as we sat in an uncomfortable silence for about 20 seconds. 

"i'm sorry about what i said! it was stupid and i was angry, i guess i was just looking for a reason to be angry. i hate that you're mad at me and i really am sorry." he blurted, not taking a breath anywhere in between. i smiled slightly, the corners of my lips tugging upwards. i pecked him on the lips quickly, i was glad he apologized and owned up to it. at least one thing went right.

"i forgive you, niall. now, go enjoy the party." i order playfully, and he smirked, kissing me one last time. he cupped my face slightly, and pulled away, giving me a small smile. i grinned back at him and waved, watching him trying to prevent himself from skipping gleefully back. 

he did little skips here and there, it was adorable. but then, the moment he was out of my sight, i immediately thought of the pregnancy test. should i talk to liam about it? oh god, what the hell am i supposed to do?

maybe i should do nothing, and just sit by and act oblivious, per usual.

elise's point of view

after mingling around with my friends, catching up and what not, i finally decided to walk up to the tall hot guy. i decide to walk past him, seeing if he'll make the first move. i felt his eyes on me, and i coyly glanced at him, smirking. i looked away, and bit my lip to prevent myself from yelping out in victory. "hey!" he shouted, jogging up to me. i smirked again, looking up at his chocolate brown eyes.

"oh, hey."

"you're really pretty." he observed, and i noticed an accent. australian maybe? i let out a small giggle, and bit my lip flirtatiously. 

"thank you, and you have a really cool accent." i responded, and this time he smirked. 

"ah yes, it is quite unusual to have an australian around these parts. i have a house a bit farther down the lake, with a few buddies of mine. we know niall and his friends through music." he explained, and i nodded attentively. 

"that's awesome! do you want to have a career in music?" i asked, and he nodded.

"yeah, my friends and i are in a band. we just post covers to youtube, and we get paid from that. we do want to get bigger, though." he trailed, with a dreamy look in his eyes. it was good to see he was passionate about his dreams. 

"awesome! i want to be in the movie industry, i love directing and making films." i shouted, and he smiled. 

"that's really cool. i'm calum, by the way."

"elise."

that night, we literally spent it talking about whatever our minds came to. i was glad i could be myself around him. he gave me his number and vice versa, and i was glad about it. i didn't want some meaningless one night stand with him, if i were being completely honest. after we parted ways, i walked over to harry, and he had a scowl on his face.

"what's wrong, harry?" i asked, pursing my lips and furrowing my eyebrows. 

"that guy you were talking to, calum? i know him." he said, and i laughed.

"yeah, i know! cool, right?" i responded, and harry shook his head.

"no, not cool. he fools around with a lot of girls." he growled, and i shrugged.

"i'm not looking for something too serious." i defend, and harry just heaves an over dramatic sigh and stomps away. what the hell was that about? 

kimberly's point of view

sitting by yourself watching reruns of friends wasn't exactly ideal when your  friends were out partying. especially when you're pregnant. 

god, i can't believe it, that's just my luck though. of course the condom broke, of course it was me. who else would it be? i didn't know what to do with the life growing inside of me. should i keep it? should i give it away? i bit my lip in confusion.

there was a life growing inside of me! something i helped make...holy shit! do i want to throw that away? i put my face in my hands, and stretched them out to smooth out my hair. i bit the inside of my cheek roughly, still stuck in thought.

do i want to abort the baby? right now it's just a bunch of cells. oh god, should i go see an OBGYN? what if it had a heartbeat already? wait, it already has a heartbeat. right? it takes six weeks to hear it in an ultrasound, but that doesn't mean that another heart besides mine was beating inside of me, right? no, kimberly, think back to science class. not until six weeks. why am i so worried if my baby had a heart beat?

my baby.

i am latched. i don't want to let go of this baby. what if i never find the right person? what if it's now or never?

i want to keep the baby.

a/n

oooooh ok loves so much drama

xx,

ella