Seeing Mathias part 1

Hetty just store at the letter not saying a word. She store at her in disbeleife.
" Harriet really did that to him how could she.He did the most romantic thing for her when we where in the hospital and this is how she repays him" Hetty said.
" Who would little miss Harriet would cheat on Mathias"she said.
Then the door opened at a head popped around the door it was Gideon.
" What did Harriet do " Gideon said.
" I got a letter today from Mathias he said Harriet had cheated on him wth some other boy and that he has got a ticket to Southhampten and is going to be there on the 14th of June and he is going to Mrs Smiths shelter and he want me to meet him there on my day off".
" I can't believe Harriet " Gideon said .
" Are you going to see him next week " Sheila asked Hetty .
" Of corse I am after what happened to him he deserves to see some of his friend".
" I'm coming to " Gideon said.
" he will be happy to see us all " Hetty told Gideon .
" I better get to bed see you tomorrow " Gideon said as he stood up and walked out the door.

1 week later ...
Hetty was getting ready in her best clothes she was going to see Mathias today and she was so happy. She walked down the stairs and to the front door where a carrige was waiting . Gideon soon joined her at the front door and they headed off to Mrs smiths shelter.