Seeing mathias part 2

Hetty and Gideon step out of the carrige. They stand and stare at the building as the carrige drives away.
" Hetty" someone calls her name.
" Jess " Hetty said as she turned and saw the girl.
" what are you doing here?" Asked Jess.
" Me and Gid are here to see Mathias ".
" I saw him here 10 minutes ago I'll go find him just stay here ok". Jess said as she runs back into the building.
" She's a nice girl , are you ok " Gideon asks Hetty.
"Yeah I'm fine just exsited to see Mathias " Hetty said.
" well I'm sure you are exsited to see your crush after a year ".
Hetty stare at Gideon then finally speaking." How do you know I like Mathias " Hetty questions.
" Hetty its obvious you got so upset last week when you found out Harriet cheated on Mathias and also you were all poise eyes when you saw him when we were back In the hospital" Gideon told Hetty.
" Was I that ovious ?" Hetty asked.
" For me yes for Ned , Walter and Mathias they thought you were acting normal".
Hetty laughs with Gideon.
" Hetty , Gideon" came a voice. They turn to see Mathias and Jess running down the stairs. Mathias runs and gives Hetty and Gideon a big hug. Hetty puts her arms around him and then finally they break apart.
" I'm so glad you came" Mathias said with excitement.
" We wouldn't miss it for the world " Hetty explained.
" I'm so happy to see some friends I haven't been able to see anyone beside Harriet since we left " Mathias said.
" How are you holding up " Gideon asked. 
" Fine but I'm getting over it I'm just happy to see you guys " .