What does love feel like?😍

Mathias POV'S
I have been thinking for weeks now about Hetty I can't get her out of my head like she is all I think about. I don't know if it is just a crush or do I love her like I just wish I knew what love felt like. Like I would ask someone but no one really has fallen I love with someone so I have no one to talk to about.

I was sitting on the steps thinking about Hetty when Jess said something surprising .
" You thinking about Hetty again Mathias".
" What" I ask.
" Oh come on don't act like its not obvious you clearly like Hetty the way you stare at her and remember when she last came to visit you were they just staring into each others eyes don't act like i don't know Mathias".
" Wow, am I being that obvious".
" Yeah and I think you need to tell her".
" What i can't she will hate me".
" Come on tell her before you loose her and also if you are deciding if you love her or not just know if you love someone you know and if you don't know love makes you feel like happy and to know you love someone that person makes you feels safe and you love them for who they are. You think they are pretty and have a great personality" and with Jess saying those words she left . Then I realise I don't like Hetty I love her.