Peddie

"Weasel!" Patricia says to Eddie.

"Yacker!" Eddie says to Patricia.

"Great, that's all we need, another patronizing American, who's only reference to the UK is Harry Potter!" Patricia says to Eddie

" I should call you Blabs, or Yacker!" Eddie to Patricia

"I was on a plane for 8 hours, then I was on a train for 4 more, and now I'm in Boresville, UK. So, I don't need a lecture, 'kay Hermoine?" Eddie says to Patricia.

"I've apologized for not telling you about the secret. I told you I like you, which you know was not easy for me. And I do generally believe, that deep down you like me too. Come on, your killing me! What do I have to do to get a reaction?!" Eddie says to Patricia.

"You're not my friend, you're my girlfriend" Eddie says to Patricia.

"Why, isn't, anyone, telling, me, to, shut, up, for once!" Eddie says when he's trying to get out of the crypt to save Patricia.

Patricia: I understand how it is and if you want to be with Kt I'm ok with it

Eddie: okay

Patricia : What'?!?!

Eddie: "It's you I want to be with dufus! Always was, and always will be."

"Listen to me for one second. This evil Patricia, It's not you. Not the real you.The Patricia I know is in there. She still is. You've got all of her memories. You must have some of her feelings too. You don't remember? I mean... How it felt the first time we saw each other, or the first time we go a date, kissed... You're first-ever kiss... Or the first time you poured a jug of milk over my head. I mean, that's got to give you a little glow, doesn't it? Oh, come on, Patricia, remember. Or just tell me you still care deep down. 'Cause if not, if might as well just be the end of everything." Eddie says to Patricia.