Chapter 20

"WHAT?!" All three of them yell.

"I thought you you were friends" dad said.

"Well it wasn't official yet dad"

"I don't really like him. He seems like a fuckboy" dad says.

"He's not!" I yell.

"Do you thinks she'd date a fuckboy Dennis?" Mom chimes in.

"I don't know!"

"Anyway, did you sleep with him?" Mom says and it threw me off a ton.

"Mom no!" Lie.

"Yea she did." Jace says we all look at him but I look at him like I'm going to murder him.

"No I didn't. Stop lying. It's pissing me off."

"Jace did she really sleep with him?" They both ask him.

"No, I was joking."

"Okay good cause if you did, I was going to kill you" mom says. Whoops. I laugh nervously and go upstairs. Then I text Grayson.

^^text message^^

^^text message^^

Now I gotta talk to liv and ask her to shut her mouth for this. I cannot have my parents knowing what I just did. I text her about it.

^^text message^^

^^text message^^

I explain what happened and she didn't say much. Which I don't expect her to anyway. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in" I say. It's Jace.

"What do you want" i say and he's comes in and shuts the door.

"Hey look I'm sorry that I technically told mom and dad that you slept with Grayson."

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking. We both have something we don't want our parents to know about that we both know."

"Yea your right. And I wasn't going to tell them about you and that girl. What even is her name?"

"It's faith"

"How is she doing?"

"She's doing fine. I thought she was dead"

"We all did Jace. I'm glad she's doing better"

"Me too. I want you to meet her the right way when she comes back from the hospital."

"Okay" and then he leaves. I stay in my room and put my music on. I go over to my desk and do my makeup for fun since I'm a little bit bored. And hour later my mom comes upstairs and into my room and scares me.

"Sorry" she laughs.

"You scared the crap out of me!"

"Hahahah. Want to go out to eat?"

"Yea sure. I'll be down in a few" she leaves. I get some nicer clothes on and go downstairs. Everyone is already in the car waiting for me. I get into the car and I have no idea where we're going to eat.

"Where are we going?"

"Your favorite place" dad says.

"Burgatory?!"

"Yes!" We get to the restaurant and I obviously have to get a Snapchat. Then we get seated. We order our drinks and talk. I always look around the restaurant to see if I know anyone so I could avoid them. I hate seeing people I know places other than school. It's just weird. I look in front of us and i see Grayson with someone.

Wait... is that a girl?!