Chapter 39

^^text message^^

^^text message^^

I said goodbye to faith because I didn't know if I was going to see her after I come back. I grab my keys and get into the car. I wonder what this is about. I really hope it's not about Cole.

I get to his house and go in. Everyone's there and I say hi to everyone and Grayson takes me up to his room and we sit on the bed.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You've been acting weird lately Del" I have? I didn't notice.

"Really?"

"Yea. I'm not sure if something happened or what" I'm going to tell him. I grab his hands and hold them.

"You remember when me and Julian went to go find Cole on our own and the rest of you guys went he other way?"

"Yea I do"

"Well when we found him, he confessed how he really liked me"

"Okay? Is this why you've been acting weird?"

"No" I say sadly.

"Then what is it?" He seems skeptical.

"And we kissed" he pulls his hand out from mine.

"Seriously?! This is the second fucking time"

"I'm sorry"

"Honestly 'I'm sorry' isn't going to cut it. The first time we weren't even dating but it still made me mad. And now this time, I'm fucking furious!!" He yells.

"It wasn't my intention to do it. He just kissed me"

"I don't care what your intentions were Del. YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM!"

"I'm sorry!" and a feel a few tears run down my face.

"I don't think this is going to work out if your going to kiss the same person over and over and you telling me things weeks later than they actually happened!" he just broke up with me. And a few more tears stream down my face.

"I said I'm sorry! It won't happen again!!"

"How can I be so sure?" He says and I just sit there with more tears running down.

"Exactly. Please leave" I get up and walk out of his room.

Ethan comes out of his room and sees me crying. He runs up to me and gives me a big hug that I needed.

"What happened Del?" He asks me.

"He *sob* broke *sob* up *sob* with *sob* me" I said.

"He did what??"

"Cole kissed me when we found him and I was scared to tell him because of this"

"It's going to be okay"

"I don't know if it is going to be e. I love him so damn much"

"I know you do. And he loves you too"

"If he loved me so much why would he break up with me?!"

"I don't know. I'll talk to him"

"It's okay. You don't have to. I'll just leave cause no one wants me here anymore"

"You don't have to leave."

"It's better if I do. Bye e" he says bye and I leave.

I get home and faith is still there talking to Jace. I immediately run upstairs, close my door, and cry.

**Graysons POV**

I feel like shit. I had to do it though. She doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone better than me, and that can treat her right. And I cannot. Ethan comes into my room.

"I hope you know, you legit broke delaneys heart. Do you even care about her?!" He says.

"Of course I care about her and that's why I had to let her go"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?! She left your room sobbing. She was a mess and I was there for her unlike you. You guys have been through so much together."

"Now your making me feel bad"

"You should feel bad Grayson" and he slams the door.