intruder ❥ keanu reeves

pixelfaerie

this is entirely too short i am so sorry😭but i really hope you like it! (also, really stupid title i know)

Kirra and Keanu were watching a movie on the couch, shoveling popcorn into their mouths. "I'm gonna get some soda's." She said, standing up and walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge. She stopped when she heard a noise in the kitchen, turning her head with a confused look on her face. She shook her head, thinking it was just the movie. Kirra grabbed two soda's and shut the fridge with her foot, hearing another noise. "Keanu!" She whisper-yelled, seeing him come into the kitchen after a few seconds.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at her. "I heard a noise." She whispered, holding a frying pan behind her back. He walked behind her to turn the light on, assuming she was just hearing things. He saw the frying pan she was holding. "Really? A frying pan? That's your weapon choice?" He chuckled, causing her to glare at him. "It was the closest thing." She said, pointing it at him.

The noise happened again, this time Keanu hearing it too and moving to stand in front of her. He held a finger up as a signal to "stay and be quiet" before quietly and slowly walking forward. Now they both were hearing footsteps, it sounded like whoever it was, was wearing boots. There was a shadow that looked like somebody was walking into the kitchen.

Keanu walked up to the shadow, seeing there was a person right in front of him, his eyes had gotten somewhat used to the pitch black darkness. He instinctively punched whoever it was in the face. "Aw!" It was River. (i had to, we know this would've happened). Kirra relaxed and sighed, rolling her eyes as she flipped the light on, the both of them seeing River clearly now.

"River, what the hell are you doing?" Keanu asked, chuckling slightly as River was holding his nose. "I thought you guys knew I was coming by." He said, looking at Kirra expectedly. "We have no ide-" Her eyes widened in realization. "Oh.." She looked at Keanu, him raising his eyebrows at her. "What?" He asked. "I kinda forgot he called and said he was stopping by." She bit her lip and looked at him nervously with an "oops" look on her face.

Keanu and River both rolled their eyes, "I'm sorry!" She said, causing them to laugh. "Thanks for making me punch my best friend in the nose." Keanu sarcastically said. Kirra rose an eyebrow and pointed the frying pan at him. "Do you want this to punch you in the nose?" She remarked, River letting out a chuckle before trying to stop smiling when the two looked at him. They all started laughing, realizing how stupid this all was.