7 // Ex's and Oh's

Lovers and gears of common bomb, 
She'll always be my favorite song.
She was silent gold, she was Rock'n'roll.
I should have never let her go.

***

"Good morning Team 10! I brought donuts!" I shouted catching their attention as I barged in the house. They were used to me going in and out of the house, I was spending my time there more than I spend time at my own.

Chance and Tessa looked at me with their disappointed looks, oops. I forgot they were doing their diet. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot." I pursed my lips not letting the chuckle I kept escape. I opened the box, the glazed donuts shining in their faces.

"Really Claire? Really?" Tessa says, her eyes eyeing the glazed beauty.

I rolled my eyes as I laid the box of donuts on the island, "One doughnut never hurt anybody." I picked one up and waved it around her face, being the total bitch that I am.

"Tony! Get your girlfriend away from me! Chance shouted as I smirked holding the doughnut to his face. Although, Anthony and I got together, we never told anybody. It has been a 3 month secret. We were keeping it a secret, Chance calling me Anthony's girlfriend was one of his running jokes. Pretty much like the Uncle Kade and Aunt Mackenzie gig.

I put the doughnut in my mouth as I walked away from the two, sitting next to Nick, just watching whatever he did. The house was quite empty. Jake wasn't home, to God knows where. Erika and Megan were in the gym as usual. Max was nowhere to be found in the house, probably at a friend's. I usually hung out with the twins when the house were in this state, unfortunately for me they had to go back to Spain since they still didn't have their visa. I was at a very bored state, Chanthony was in their room playing video games. Tessa was about to leave for dance and I had nobody to be with. Nick was too busy, I didn't want to bother him. I would hang around Tristan and Alex but they were busy also. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I picked my feet up and walked out of the house, "If you need me, I'll be out somewhere. Doing whatever." 

I walked down the street maneuvering my way out of the crowd, taking pictures here and there. I didn't know exactly where I was going. I was just wandering around, watching where my feet would take me. The park. That's where I ended up. Sitting on one of the benches, I sat there as I watched the children running around playing a game of tag and not glued on their phones. To my left there was a couple of teenagers just sitting down, one couple just sucking each others face. Could have at least did it in private. Looking to my right, I noticed an elderly couple sitting by the pond feeding the ducks swimming around. I smiled at ho cute their relationship was, hopefully one day. For the nth time today, I got bored. It was just 11 in the morning, nearing lunch time. Once again, I watched my feet take me wherever it wanted to go. Looking at the ground, counting the cracks not watching where I was going. I bumped into something, rather a somebody. Someone I would rather not ant to see.

"Claire." His voice filling my ears, a smile evident on his tone.

I sighed, avoiding eye contact. "Caleb."

"It's been a long time, how are you?" He asked as he fixed his blonde hair as the wind blew.

I gave a small smile, showing no interest in making a conversation. "I'm good. You?"

"Oh, that's good to hear. I'm doing fine." He said as another female approached from behind him, she had blonde hair and nice green eyes. She smiled at me latching her arm to his. "Claire, this is my girlfriend. Shelby."