CH: 2

(Sanam)
Our plane just lands & its 6:45. Ben Thomas is talking to someone over his phone with organizer. I was getting so bored so I think to check out custom shop on airport. I spotted books with cool cover. They were on all book shelves of store. When I asked there I got answered it is sci fi kind of book & It just ready for 1st sell. I saw many teenagers reading that book so I also bought it . The book cover was like this.

I read 1st page & it was awesome

I read 1st page & it was awesome. Just then I got call from Ben to come out of store, because 'someone' come to receive us.

When we reach the parking lot of 'Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel airport' Ben called someone and suddenly a silver grey SUV parked towards us & door near driving seat opened & a girl who was wearing black t shirt, jeans & enormous high heels came out .
"Sorry , Bonny can't come to receive u guys ."
Ben said ,"Bonny???"
"Sorry, Krutharth , Bonny is his pet name ,actually he is still in Russia . he will come in noon so I m here to receive u all. I m his cousin, Kinjal", She said to Ben.
Then she helped us all to put our luggage in car. All the guys set in car taking seats whenever they liked . In the end there was only one seat left which near driver seat . She took driver seat & I took place near her at that time my book slipped from my hand & fell in car. She bend & give it back to me. At that time by seeing book cover she got a beautiful, mischievous smile on her face. So I blurted ," you read sci fi books?"
"Nope, I don't read it." While answering this she can't suppress her smile.

Then after checking that all of us r settled well in car she drove us all to hotel which is booked for us & drop us there. When she was leaving , her phone blasted out first riffs of song 'Jealous'(by Nick Jonas) & while leaving she was started to talk in Gujarati.

 When she was leaving , her phone blasted out first riffs of song 'Jealous'(by Nick Jonas) & while leaving she was started to talk in Gujarati