CH:7

(Kinjal)
I left the bench I was sitting on and started walking but I don't know what happened , I hit myself with something hard like, a wall. But then I realized it is not "Wall" but a guy with dark brown eyes. It all happened in a blink of an eye I hit him, he caught me , and suddenly all went dark around both of us. Like something covered us. And then someone asked.

'Excuse me, this is mine.'

And I realized that it was someone's dark coloured duppta which flew with wind and covered both of us. He still holding me with one hand gave back duppta to the owner. And a thought crossed my mind. And I....

(Sanam)
I gave back duppta which covers both of us. I was still holding her by taking care that she will not fall. But as soon as I left my hold she got laughing fit. She brust out laughing like it was most funny thing in world. She laughed so hard that she got tears in her eyes. Eyes, which were brown like Mine but has dark black rim around them and which are staring right through my eyes few seconds ago. I felt that they have seen through my soul. It make me wonder what it was like to stare in them for so long. I was so confused what happened which makes her laugh so hard.

"Kya huwa ? " (What happened??) I finally asked.

"Bolo na Kya huwa ???" I repeated my question but her laughing can't stop.

"Sorry, but I can't help it. Because when u caught me, I got very funny thought in my mind." She replied with giggle.

"Oh, Kya thought aayi aapke mind me( so , which thought crossed your mind) , I m also eager to know that. " Now, her contagious laughing effected me & I also find my self smiling.

"Arey, sorry esi awkward situation me hasna nahi cahiye (sorry, I should not laugh in this situation) but, I can't help myself . I was thinking that if this situation happens in YRF or Karan Johar movie , when hero caught heroin and suddenly, a duppta or Saree came and covers both of them at that moment violins started to play and the love song starts. Really, that will never happen in real life na" , She explained me the reason of her sudden 'laughing fit'. I was puzzled & confused about her laughing on 'that' situation. If there was some other girl instead of her , I felt so awkward . But she suddenly make the situation so lite that I found myself grinning.

(Kinjal)
He caught me & gave back duppta. But then I realized he was, Sanam Puri. Who also attended my book signing event. But I also realized that I was in very, very awkward position. He was grabbing me by my waist and suddenly that duppta covered us. But I found that very funny. When he asked me reason of my laughing, his confused & puzzled expressions increases my laughing, but when I explained the reason behind my laughing fit, he also started to laugh with me.

"This explains..." He said while giggling.

" What ?" I asked with confusion.

" That only u can write 'Romeo & Juliet' as science fiction. Otherwise who imagines 'Romeo' as alian & 'Juliet' as Robot. " He answered with smirk on his face.

"So, you read that book ? I think u don't get time." I asked.

"Not whole book, but little part of it, it is also amazing. Like 'Journey to the center of the Dream'." He answered with smile on face.

"But sorry, I don't know about your band, but I think Malhar loves your band. He knows so much about all of you." I was saying that at that time my phone started ringing. But it was in my purse. But when I opened it, it was mess and over flow with so much use less things, that I can't find my phone. And while searching some things like pens, lipsticks, etc. fell on floor.

(Sanam)

We were talking when her phone started ringing tone of  'The Kill' ( by 30 seconds to Mars).

"What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?
What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
What would you do, do, do?

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you"

But while searching for phone some things were fell. After searching she got her phone. She picked the phone.

" ha , bol" (yes, speak). She answered in Gujarati.

"hmmmm..., Tu tya rahe hu aavu j chu (you stay there, I will come ) she said with frown.

"What happened??" I asked.

"Nothing, it was Bitu/Kalyani. While talking with Mom, she lost her way . Now I have to find her. He bhagwan! (Oh God!) Not again! " She said while picking things fell on ground. And then she left to find her sister. After her leaving I saw something glittery on floor. It was a watch studded with diamonds. 

I think it was also fell with other things

I think it was also fell with other things. I take it in my hands. It has so many dimonds, so delicate and beautiful piece of art. But she, Kinjal left the place where she was standing minutes ago, so I put it in my pocket, thinking that when she will meet I will give it back.

__------------------------------

Woohoo!  so long chapter. But pls give your suggestions . It will help me to write new chapter. Thanks for reading.