Chapter 11

(Sanam)
All of our phones were beeped at same time. Exactly at that time we reached at venue for rehearsal and also where our concert going to take place.

Our car go inside parking lot where some cars already parked and there was a bike in corner

Our car go inside parking lot where some cars already parked and there was a bike in corner. Which was red. As soon as our car parked, Keshav get out from car and ran towards that bike like a child who has seen chocolate.

" Wow, what a bike, sorry 'Bullet' !" As soon as Keshav reached there he exclaimed with excitement

" Wow, what a bike, sorry 'Bullet' !" As soon as Keshav reached there he exclaimed with excitement. We all know how Keshav like bikes.

"Chalo , let's go inside Cafe and have our breakfast." Samar said to us.
"Ha chalte hai, Kya jaldi hai. " Keshav said while he was still looking at bike.
"Owner of this is so lucky na!" Keshav added by looking last time at bike.

So we go inside and have our breakfast. Than after completing breakfast we go to a Hall where we started our rehearsal.

That room' s one side, which was opposite the stage where we going to rehearse, was made of glass. We are on 2nd floor of club and the parking area was seen clearly from there. I set my mic, Samar and Venky adjusted their guitars and Keshav adjusted his drums properly and then we started our rehearsal. I don't know when our time passed. I then spotted a girl who was going near that bike, the Red bike. I can't see her face but her hair was brown blonde, which was reminded me of that girl in my dream. She was wearing red jacket, which was matched to color of bike and wearing ripped jeans. She gathered her hair on one side and wears helmet which was also matching to bike. She than sit on bike and removed side stand. And then left the club. I saw her left the club on bike.
---------------------
(Kinjal)
After having breakfast with Malhar I have leave because of Bitu. She called so many times to remind me that she have to go for shopping. So I left club after decided to meet in afternoon for our next meeting, where Malhar was going to describe story of web series. After that we will decide what to do next. Then I go to parking lot to get my bike. I piled my hair on one side and wear the helmet. At that time I feel someone's gaze on me. But parking lot was empty so I get my bike and had to mall.

When I reached the Mall, Bitu already waiting for me outside it. Then we both entered there and went to different shelf to get necessary things for her because she was leaving next day. We bought all the things she needs. Then I spotted a shelf where was so many candies and chocolates. I spotted my favorite candy packet and go to take it but from other side of partition a hand came and grab same packet which I was holding. I tightened my grip on it but the other hand still not leaving it.
'Pls leave it, I grab it first.' I said to that hand. In response to that the person who also holding that packet from other side caught my wrist so I left the packet and tried to pull my hand back but then I spotted two familiar eyes staring at me from other side.
+++++++
(Sanam)
'You !!' she exclaimed in surprise from other side. And then I realized I was still grabbing her wrist in my hand. And then her face flushed. And..... Her sister called her.
++++-++++
'Ki ...Ki...' I got some pics , and some videos on WhatsApp, they have gone viral on web'. Kalyani said to Kinjal.

'so ! Why r u telling me ?' Kinjal asked.

'Actually , They're videos of your and.. Sanam's. And his fans....' Kalyani said with hesitation.

'What ! Please complete your sentence. What his fans Are doing?' Kinjal asked .

'His fans.... Well they're assuming that you both have...A Link up and they're started trolling you.' Kalyani answered.

'What! Can I take a look at that Video?' Kinjal asked and Kalyani passed her phone Kinjal take a look at it and brust into laugh.

'What is so funny about it?' Kalyani frowned .

'If I am his "Fan" I totally believed that I am in love with him but who posted it ? It is so Filmy.' Kinjal asked.

'So what are you going to do now? ' Kalyani asked with worry.

'Oh please ! Pay your bill. I have to meet Malhar in club where he brought someone for part of female lead.' Kinjal  answered her and dragged their trolley.
__------_-----------------
(Sanam)

'Hey there's a perfume counter . Let's try some perfumes'  Keshav shouted .

I m not so much in perfumes but I can't deny him so I also went there. He tried all perfumes because the sales girl was our fan so she insisted to try all perfumes. We also clicked some selfies with her.

'Sanam please try this it will suit you and you also liked it.' by saying this Keshav sprayed half bottle of perfume on me. It was so much fun and that perfume smell heavenly , so I can't stop him.
'Let's leave we have to rehearse also.' I told Keshav and we left to pay for our shopping.
±+++++++++++

(Kinjal)
We moved towards bill counter, but Bitu just stop and stared to check things which she don't need. I was like , "Uff! This girl! " This is very big reason I never go shopping with her.

'Hey ! let's try a perfume!' Bitu said excitedly.
' No ! You bought it and then you never used it, so no !' I answered.

'Just one for you!' again she insisted.

'NO! I have enough!' again I answered.

'You act weird these days, first you left New York than your reaction on that "Video" , just tell me you break up with "Him" ?' She  now started suspecting like a CID.

' Yes, I broke up with him. Now happy.' I took a deep breath and finally told her.

'Btw I don't like him, Thank God you left him.' she take breath of relief and answered.

Suddenly when we're on way to pay for bill all lights went off and mall turned black. Bitu took charge of our trolley  and I go in front of trolley and open my purse for my phone, but suddenly tripped on something and fell before I fell two arms caught me safely and I enveloped in that person's smell. And all lights started again and blackout of all mall faded and I find my self caught in arms of........'Sanam'!!!!
±+++++++++

Sorry guys , readers , followers for posting after so many time. I was so busy in my exam and my job ( yes I got job) so can't post it. Lots of love and check my latest favorite song.