chapter 13

(Kinjal)
After leaving The room where 'Sanam' band was performing. I go to search Malhar but I was caught between my thoughts. Why he accused me, while I done nothing. It was not my fault that some random person post our video.

When I was thinking all these someone tapped me on shoulder. When I turned I found Malhar grinning like naughty boy.

'What, why are you grinning like that, and where were you when....' he stopped me with gesture and grab my hand and lead me to room where we were first gone.  Aarohi was reading script. And a guy with leather jacket turned to window and talking on his phone. He has curly not so much long hair. He turns when we entered that room. He was wearing glasses which gave him a 'mad genius' look but in handsome way. After seeing both of us he completed his call. He first looks at Malhar, then his gaze focus on me. Malhar go where he was standing and hugged him like he was meeting his long lost friend.
-----
'Kinjal, meet KK aka Kunal kapoor. KK meet Kinjal, our director and my friend.' Malhar introduced me with him.

'So you are Kinjal, I heard so much about you from Malhar. So nice to meet you , Beautiful.' And he gave me a hand shake, and don't left my hand for few minutes.

'And you?' I questioned him.

'He is going to handle camera, he is a cinematographer, In our web series.' Malhar then added 'He is the 'Guy' who posted your and Sanam's video.'

After hearing this I can't stop myself , so I started yelling on Malhar.  'Do you know what that 'video' done, Sanam accused me of posting that video and he said I done this because I want to famous, seriously !'
After hearing this Malhar didn't stop without saying anything , he stormed out of   room with Kunal. And I just stand there and thinking already what will happen next.

+++++

(Samar)

After all that drama ,we went back to our rehearsals. Suddenly our door brust and Malhar entered with a guy.
And he came near us and asked. He was looking so pissed.

'Excuse me but can I talk with Sanam, in private.' He said seriously.

Sanam stared at him and other guy like they are aliens. Then he nodded.

'Malhar what's the matter? Why are you here?' I asked. 'If you want to talk talk with Sanam, stay here, and talk.' I told him.

'I, we want to talk to you about that "Video" and he', Malhar gestured at other guy 'Want's to apologise to Sanam.'

That guy started saying, 'Sorry, I thought that Video will be good publicity for the web series. Actually I shoot Sanam and Kinjal's Video. And Kinjal's not behind leaking that video.' That guy confessed all.

'Who are you?' Keshav asked.

'I am Kunal. I m going to shoot that video. I am a cinematographer.' That guy, Kunal said while shrugging .

'And you, Sanam now going to apologise to Kinjal.' Malhar still so serious ordered Sanam.

'But he apologized to her, and she said she forgive him.' I informed Malhar.

'She said that, hmmm... I think Sanam now you are in so much trouble. Because last time she said that to me and I can't find my favorite thing for 15 days. Because she has that special talent to hide things.' Malhar concluded.