CH: 4

(Sanam)That book was so awesome that I can't stop reading it

(Sanam)
That book was so awesome that I can't stop reading it. Therefore when  we go to Krutarth's house I take that book with me. But today I so excited that the author of that book is signing books at Crossword book store in Ahmadabad & we r also here so I was thinking to bought another book & got it signed.
So when our rehearsals  r completed I call our driver & when he arrived I show him that address.
"Bhaiya ye address pe le chloge?"
"Ha, Sanambhai ye address pe koi book store hai , bahot door nahi hai."

He take me there. OMG, there was so long  queue  that I don't know when I will got my turn to sign the book & there was another book 'R & J : A Modern telling' was also selling there so because of curiosity I bought it. & when I take a look at it, I get it what is 'R' & 'J' . 'R' means Romeo & 'J' means 'Juliet' .

I randomly turn pages of book &  the 1st line come in my view is this,

"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume. "

"Do u know she just break up with her BF , &  she wrote this 'R & J' she was in love ? " the girl behind me was whispering in a boy near her it must be her BF.
"Ya, but she wrote awesome & just because of her books we met ", that boy said by looking at her with love & she blushes.

Then, it was my turn to sign my book with her, the Author. I put my copy on table and passed it to her. She was wearing purple hoodie & a red coloured cap but I can't see her full face only deep red coloured lips  . She takes my copy & wrote  something & then signed in it. I take my copy back & leave the queue.

When I saw my copy , there was few lines written of song 'Tum bin jaoon kahan' & then she wrote 'I don't read that book which u were reading tomorrow because I WRITE it & Best of Luck for your concert Mr.S.Puri.' I was shocked that how she recognized me in my hoodie, which covered my half face. Then,  when i look at table she removed her hoodie & cap & smiled at me & winks, then I recognized her , she was her who came to pick us at airport & who was snapped at me & who was singing that song & give me complement on my hairs. Uff, she is her, Kinjal. Oh God what happened to my memory. By thinking all that I left that book store.