I need to ask you something

"Hey Al?" Brad said halfway through a movie. "Yeah?" I asked. "Wanna go on a walk?" he asked, which I agreed to since the movie was actually slightly boring. We crept back downstairs, but Sarah was awake, so we talked to her before heading out the door. We both knew where we were going so set off that way. When we reached the park, we found that it was really empty, but there were several dog walkers so I kept stopping to pet them all. "Brad look how adorable this puppy is!" I said, crouching down to play with the overly excited husky X pomeranian. It was beautiful like a husky but small and cute like a pomeranian, and it was the cutest puppy I'd ever seen. We kept walking around until we got to the hideout, in which I decided to go on the ropeswing. I span myself in circles till I was spinning considerably fast, and began singing. "You spin me right round baby right round". Brad laughed "Shut up Al you loser!" he said. "Or what? exactly that's what I thought you peasant" I said, flicking my hair like a l'oreal advert, before quickly grabbing the rope again incase I fell. "Oo smooth" Brad said, making me laugh. "Indeed" I said, hopping off of the rope. I looked at Brad and he was staring at me, smiling. "What?" I asked, giggling.'"Nothing just that I really wish you were my girlfriend" Brad said, before covering his mouth with wide eyes realising what he had said. "Sorry I said what I was thinking I guess" Brad said going red, and I could tell he was embarrassed. "I can be if you want me to be" I said smiling at him. Well Alaska, where's this confidence come from? "Really?" Brad asked, his face lighting up. I nodded without hesitating, and he smiled at me. "I'd love that" he said. "Me too" I replied, before I kissed him. As we pulled apart he gently held my face and spoke before kissing me on the forehead. "I love you". "I love you too." I answered.