Grant Morrison/Gerard Way/ Frank Iero (OT3)

1. 'And I Will Be Your Goal' - fleurdeliser, tuesdaysgone 

Wounded during compulsory military service, orphaned by an influenza outbreak, Frank Iero leads a solitary existence running his family's machine shop, continuing his father's work in musical inventions in his spare time. Baronet Morrison appears in his shop one night with a job offer that soon turns into an offer to join a secret resistance group fighting a corrupt government from within.

Rating: Explicit

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/441364

Tags: Au - Steampunk| Voyeurism| Threesome - M/M/M| Polyamory| Polyamory Negotiations| Non-Graphic Violence

2. 'Half Of Something Else' - fleurdeliser, tuesdaysgone

Frank left New Jersey for LA because of music, and staying was always just a means to an end. He never anticipated that the industry where he'd get his foot in the door would be comics, or that he'd be working as the one and only Grant Morrison's personal assistant.

Comic artist Gerard Way is both a reminder of the place he left behind and a chance for something more.

Problem is, Frank has started to see Grant as much more than just a boss...

Rating: Explicit

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/241411

Tags: Threesome - M/M/M| Polyamory| AU 

3. 'Mingling Hands and Mingling Glances' -  fleurdeliser, tuesdaysgone

Frank finishes his doctoral degree and gets a teaching position at a university back home. Two of the first people he meets—fellow English professor Grant Morrison and art professor Gerard Way—adopt him into their circle and they become close. Things get complicated when he starts developing feelings for both of them. Meanwhile, Grant and Gerard are conducting a casual affair that's starting to become anything but.

Rating: Explicit

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/944293

Tags: AU - Professors| Friends to Lovers| Friends With Benefits| Threesome - M/M/M| Polyamory| Sick!Frank

4. 'Sceneverse' - fleurdeliser, tuesdaysgone 

Strange Artefacts is a sex shop with its own cast of characters. Frank needs a job, and instead he gets an education, and maybe a brand new type of relationship...or two.

(9 Parts)

Rating: Explicit

Link:  http://archiveofourown.org/series/14023

5. 'We Could Lose Ourselves' - accrues, akamine_chan

Gerard had to concentrate on keeping steady as the rope tightened around his hands, digging into the delicate skin a little.

Inspired by Sceneverse 

Rating: Explicit

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/7518379

Tags: Begging| Orgasm Denial| Flogging| Spanking| Teasing| BDSM| Kink Negotiation| Sex Toys| Held Down| Dirty Talk| Restrained| Rope Bondage

6. 'The Way of the Voice' -  fleurdeliser, ohnoktcsk, tuesdaysgone

Gerard Way is one of the finest skalds in the kingdom, and one of the few invited by the queen herself to perform at the kingdom's centennial celebrations. But everything he's worked so hard for is thrown into jeopardy when he finds himself the target of a nasty curse. After all, what is a skald without a voice?

Desperate to break the curse, and to keep anyone from finding out about his affliction, Gerard seeks help from the kingdom's most powerful—and reclusive—mage, Grant Morrison. Morrison and his assistant, Frank Iero, quickly determine that the curse on Gerard is both intensely complicated and insidiously specific. To break it, they'll need to search the kingdom for the spell's origin, and then work to unravel its many layers. With the centennial celebrations only a few weeks away, the clock is ticking. Will they recover the Skald's missing voice in time?

Rating: Explicit 

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/2226225

Tags: AU - Fantasy| Threesome - M/M/M

7. 'Your Heart Turns Out the Lights' - fleurdeliser, ohnoktcsk, tuesdaysgone

Frank's barely fucking touched his guitar when his D-string snaps. And so does Frank. He can feel the power swirl around him, crackling in the air. There's a screech of feedback: the lights blow a second later, and sparks swirl around one of the amps.

There's a chorus of panicked swearing. Then James says, "Yeah, so, why don't we go ahead and take five?"

Rating: Explicit

Link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/3161222

Tags: AU| Automata| lake monsters| Polyamory| Vaguely Steampunk|

I think the last one is my favourite!!