Chapter 8: Oh my milkshake!

I couldn't believe he is asking, ordering, commanding, instructing, me to stop seeing guys or even looking at them.

That's impossible. Imagine a really hot guy walks up to me and starts talking to me. What does he expect me to say?

Is he expecting me to use signs?!

The annoying thing is that, I can't back down now because of the stupid contract.

That's not even the worst part. He asked me, coolly might I add, to move in with him.

Hold up! I did not sign for that. Doesn't he know the meaning of the word 'privacy'?! Geez, I just don't understand people nowadays.

I came back home, furious. Now, I'm just trying to cool down, relax and have a warm cup of milk.

Only, there is no milk.

"What?! I just restocked my fridge!" I yelled to no one in particular.

Come to think of it, I could vaguely remember Dean leaving my house with something heavy.

I asked what it was and he was like, 'Oh this? It's just a little something your parents put together for me' He ended it with a laugh that for some reason, did not feel right and sprinted out of the house.

The funny thing was that, my parents never, and I mean, never give gifts to people. The only thing they could offer you is water and that's only if they're generous enough or if you're a very important person.

I was suspicious but decided to drop it. Now I knew.

Why did he even take them? He's a freaking billionaire. He could have anything he wants with only a word.

Snatching my phone from the counter, I scrolled through my contacts looking for his number. Once I spotted it, I called him, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Hello? Who's this?" A voice came through the phone.

"Dean, you despicable, insolent, sly, manipulative, inconsiderate fool!" I yelled into the phone.

"Oh my! I've never heard anyone call my son by his fist name. This is his mother. Who are you and why are you spouting bunch of inappropriate words for my son?!"

Oh my milkshake!

"Oh Lord! I'm so sorry ma'am. You weren't supposed to hear that. That was meant to be for your son. I mean, it wasn't exactly meant for your son but actually meant for your son. I thought this was his number, he-"

"Young lady, calm down! I can't comprehend what you're saying." As if a light bulb clicked, she added, "Oh I know. You're one of those sluts that sleeps with my son for his money."

Ouch.

"No ma'am."

"Then what are you?"

I took in a deep breath, "I'm his soon to be wife."

There was a pause.

"Hello?"

"So, you're saying you are going to be my daughter in law?"

I hesitated, "Yes?"

Another pause, "Oh honey! I've been waiting for the right girl to tame my son. Finally, he's ready to settle down and have a family. I can't wait for my grandkids! From what I've just heard, you are not afraid to voice out what you're thinking. It's high time my son learns some manners and I'm sure you could do that. I can't wait to meet you dear. I'm so excited!"

Am I missing something? Grandkids? Who said anything about having babies.

I laughed dryly, "Ma'am, don't you think you're going a little bit far?"