Chapter 7: Signed, sealed and scene.

The next days went normal. Dean hasn't showed up with the documents which I'm grateful for. I've been living my life easily without worries and I even got a promotion.

The extra money would come in handy. My parents have been coming once in a while to 'check up on me' which I doubt very much.

Well, the good thing that came out of this is that, I've started watching the news. At least, dad said it was a good thing, I only watch for about five minutes before I fall asleep.

I can't help it. It's like torture listening and watching someone look as if they're staring directly at you. It's really creepy if you ask me.

It's Saturday morning and I'm trying very hard to keep my eyes open as I stare at the woman inside the screen. Just when I'm about to give up, a video pops up and I immediately sat straight, staring wide eyed at the screen.

"Breaking news! The multi billionaire heir to the Clinton's Company, Dean Clinton was spotted in a hotel with the super model, Tatiana Williams. It was reported that the model was said to be drunk and the billionaire took advantage of her in that state. Another source claimed that the billionaire was getting married soon and the whole video was a set up."

Just then a video of Dean pops up and a bunch of reporters crowding him while his body guards were trying to push them back.

"Whoever took that video was clearly trying to set me up. None of that was true." Dean argued.

"But is it true that you're getting married? Who is it? Is she one of the actress you've dated in the past?" A reporter asks.

"That information is private. I don't have to answer that." He concluded and started making his way to his car.

"What of the model, Tatiana Williams? Are you dating? Is she the one you're getting married to? Is she-" Dean's bodyguards blocked the reporters way and stopped them from asking any questions.

The woman pops back up and sighed, faking pity, "It is indeed a mystery to all. I sincerely sympathize with the soon to be wife." She looked down for about two seconds before looking back up and putting on a bright smile.

"In other news, Josh Slick, the world's fastest eater just broke his latest record and set a new one. He ate 100 hotdogs within the space of ten minutes."

Her face fell once again, "Sadly, the moment was cut short when he collapsed immediately after setting the new record. The doctor in charge of him reported that he is in a severe condition and he's not sure if the legend would survive this one."

She continued, "We hope and pray he would get better soon."

I put off the TV and fell back on the chair.

That self centered jerk! Does he want to ruin the plan?! Why can't he just control himself?!

I was angry at him for this close to ruining the plan. Yeah, I know we haven't yet sealed the deal, but still, he should-

My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said unknown. I ended the call I didn't like answering stranger's calls.

It rang again and the same number appeared. I decided to answer it, it could be important.

I placed the phone on my ear and waited for the person to speak up.

"Hello?" A deep voice came through the phone.

"Uh, hello? Who's this?" I asked.

"Is this Gracie Friday?" The voice asked.

"Well, I asked a question first. You shouldn't reply with a question but an answer. It's rude." I firmly stated.