Chapter 7

I saw a girl. A pretty, naaah… A beautiful girl wearing a pretty floral dress with hair floating gracefully with the wind.

And instantly, my head turned. Here we go again.  Lub Dub Lub Dub.

“Hey foolish heart, can you get a hold of yourself?” I murmured to myself.

“Who are you talking to?”

Could it possibly be…

“Errr. Oh. Sorry. Did my murmuring voice bother you?”

“Of course not. Why would it?!”

Yes. It’s confirmed. The beautiful girl is really talking to me.

“Have we met before?” I asked, wondering if we really had met before.

“Oh. I’m sorry for being rude. No. My name’s Carla. Carla Andrea Hernandez, I’m a transferee and looking for my class.” She said as she searched for a piece of paper in her bag.

I didn’t understand what she was saying, it’s as if everything became mute. I guess I heard her say transferee. She handed me the paper, I reached for it but accidentally slip to her hands.

“I’m sorry. I thought you were offering a shake hands for a first time meeting gesture.” I said as I calm myself. It’s not the time to stutter the words Elle. Don’t be too obvious.

“My bad.” She reached for my hands and shaked it.

An electric current suddenly travelled from her hand to my hand to my heart.

This is not happening.