Chapter 8

"Hey, are you okay?" Her eyes searching mine.

"Uh, yes. Sure I am." Releasing the hand that sent an electric current throughout my body. Gosh. She's beautiful.

"Can you tell me where Building A is? Im supposed to be there 20 minutes ago. But I cant find it." She let out a timid smile.

"Yes sure. I can accompany you there. That, if you want to." Wow. What this girl can do to me.

"Of course. It would be a lot better. I suck with directions. Thank you."

"The pleasure is all mine." I replied with a childish grin.

"It's nice to meet people as kind and as helpful as you. I asked a few people ahead of you but then I only got directions which I think are so confusing. I got lost eventually."

I think I heard her chuckle. Wow. Just wow. I should control this or else I'll be drooling like a mad Dog.

"Oh. By the way, Im sorry, I forgot to get your name." Carla said with an apologetic smile.

"It's okay. My name's Elle. Elle Dela Cruz."
may I shake your hand again? Hey stupid mind, can you just not interfere this time?

"Thank you so much for the favor Elle. I hope I can return it someday."

"No. Its okay Carla. Really." But if you insist, you can go and have a date with me. That would be enough. This mind is really persuasive.

"Where exactly are we heading?" I banished my silly thought. "I could go and usher you to your room. So you won't get lost again."

"Actually, I'm looking for room 108."

Seriously? I've been blessed by the heavens.