Good Morning

I woke up the next morning to a very mad Luna. She ripped the blanket off Ashley and I, we both scrambled to cover his privates up. Finally I got a pillow and he took it gratefully.

"Luna my goodness, do you mind???"

"Do I mind???!!! Aroara did he do that to you?!" She was pointing at my uncovered ass. I looked back and unsurprisingly there were a few bruises and hand marks. I couldn't even look at her, I just hid my face in Ashley's arm and laughed.

"I'm sorry, Aroara wasn't easy to tame." Ashley doesn't even open his eyes and his voice sounds like a raspy form of heaven.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? I'm so done." Luna is beyond mad at me but Ashley's words must have flustered her because she left the apartment.

I stop laughing and try to sit up, it hurts a bit more than I wanted to admit. I pulled myself out of the bed and told Ashley I was going to take a shower. I get done shaving just before Ashley climbs in. He looks over my body now covered in marks made by him, not that I cared that much. The only modeling shoots I had to do were pretty much fully clothed and otherwise we had make up. I start washing my hair and pretend I don't notice him, though I know what that'll get me. Next thing I know, I'm spun around and pinned against the wall. It's slippery so he lets the arms he was restraining over my head go and we both sank to our knees, I straddled him while he playfully kissed my neck. The minute we were in position, the night before came flooding back.

-Que flashback-

We got back to my apartment around eleven but I had never been more awake. I could barely shut the bedroom door before he was picking me up and kissing my chest. I was wearing his leather jacket since around nine when the sun went down. He threw me on the bed and took his jacket off me, I tried several times to be the dominate one not because I wanted to but because I liked his reaction to it. After awhile his playful spankings began to hurt and I gave in. If I was a wild horse, he just tamed me. Around 5:30am he started slowing down but I had a little more left in me so he let me be on top and take control. I rode him slow and steady at first watching him restrain himself, then he started meeting me halfway and playing with my clit. It didn't take long for me to start reaching my peak and Ashley could tell I was having a hard time continuing, it hurt so good. I let him lie me on my back and do what he wanted, he teased so mercilessly I rolled into a heavy orgasm that felt like it went on for a few minutes. Then he drove it home and I couldn't take it anymore, I screamed his name and we both came. I couldn't tell you how many times I came that night but the bedding would be in the wash as soon as I could get around to it. It's 7:01am, we were at it for nine hours! No wonder I can barely move, it takes all the strength I have to lay my head on Ashley's chest and prop one of my legs over his.

-End of flashback-

Ashley was far nicer in the morning and I could even stand when we were done. He started washing my body carefully and I started washing his hair. I was washing the last bits of conditioner out of his hair when he kissed the lips between my hips and I had to brace myself against him. He gave me a devilish grin and kept at it awhile longer.

"And here I thought you were going to be nice this morning" I gasped out as he stood up and I collapsed into him.

"Nah" He chuckled and helped me out of the shower.

*Ashley's Prov*

When her friend showed up I was surprised but also annoyed. Luna pulled the covers off us both and Aroara covered me with a pillow, I was way too tired to care at this point. 

When Luna saw Aroara's backside however, I cared enough to own up to my handy work. Luna thankfully left shortly after but Aroara decided it was time to get up. While she was in the shower I begun to think we went a bit too fast but when I went to join her and apologize I realized I couldn't keep my hands off her.

I knew she must have a job and things she had to do today and I was expected at the studio but part of me couldn't grasp the thought of leaving her side.