Another long night? ;)

It's another few hours before everyone finished watching a movie, posting to social media, and congratulating Ashley and Aroara.

*Ashley's Prov*

It took forever for everyone to leave but I guess that's to be expected since Aroara's food filled us to the point of falling prey to a food coma. The girls hogged Aroara after I proposed, taking pictures, giving her advice, and trying to discuss the wedding already. It was similar for the guys and I but they all ate more than enough and almost passed out during a movie. I was too focused on Aroara to do anything, she seemed like she was glowing. As soon as everyone left I scooped her up bridal style and carried her the bedroom. She laughed when I picked her up and nibbled my neck, such a tease move. I tossed her to the bed a little rougher than I meant to but she just propped herself up on her elbows and grinned. This woman... I pulled her back to the edge of the bed by one of her legs and using her weight and momentum, I shoved her against the wall right behind me. She gasped and I pressed harder to the wall, kissing her hard. It was hard to stop but I put her down so we could take our clothes off and well breathe. She was in her lace undergarments by the time I got down to my pants, I love how fast she is about either changing outfits or just plain out taking them off. I didn't have a moment to react before she shoved me on the bed and peeled off my skin tight pants. It always makes me chuckle a little when she thinks she can be dominate. I took no time at all to flip her on to the bed and pin her arms above her head, kicking my pants the rest of the way off. I left a trail of kisses down her neck while I let my free hand graze her curves. She shivered at the light touch but her breathing picked up and her eyes filled with lust as my mouth reached her chest and my hand tore her thong off. She didn't fight at all this time, I let go of her arms and ran my hand through her hair kissing her softly. The gentle to rough treatment always got to her, her hands made their way to my hair and back. She bit my lip as I pulled away earning a soft moan, as I pulled her up and walked on me knees to the center of the bed, she straddled my knees. Her kisses became hard and needy while I grabbed her ass and positioned her carefully onto my ever growing hard on. Her moan filled the room as I filled her. She started rocking herself, riding me like a pro, my groan came out low and throaty causing her to smile and speed up. A small gasp escapes her lips everytime I move further in her. She was succeeding in driving me crazy, I grabbed her ass a bit more roughly and took advantage of the distraction it caused. Bucking her not only to hear her moan even louder but also to push her back onto her back. I began pumping myself into her faster, deeper, and harder. It doesn't take long for sweat to start gleaming on our skin, our moans and groans to fill the room, and finally for her to start screaming my name. After we climaxed all we could hear was our heavy breathing, neither of us could really muster up enough energy to move or provide more than a sloppy kiss. Both of us were cracking up at our failed kisses while I barely managed to roll onto my side pulling her back to me, holding her tight as we fought to pull the blankets over us. I fell asleep watching her admire the ring I gave her.

*Aroara's prov*

I could tell Ashley was asleep behind me but I couldn't stop admiring the ring. I never saw the proposal coming but I couldn't have been happier. This man picked a perfect moment and I was happy Jake caught every moment in his vlog. I wanted to check my phone but I dropped it when Ashley threw me onto the bed, it must be on the floor somewhere. Giving in to sleep I pulled Ashley's arm tighter around me, kissed it, and lightly traced it with my fingertips till his breathing became deeper and even. I couldn't have pictured a more perfect night.