The aftermath

*Aroara's Prov*

"ASHLEY!" I can't believe this is happening, we just got back from our honeymoon. I can hear Ashley running over from the other side of the house.

"Aroara, are you okay?!" Ashley was out of breath and the words stumbled out of his mouth. He suddenly looked down to what I was holding.

"Ashes, I'm pregnant." We decided to get a house while we were on honeymoon and we're still unpacking. Now we have to buy baby stuff too? WAIT what if he doesn't think we should keep it? He's really quiet. Is he in shock? Wait what if he's mad? UGH. What if he wants to keep it but we can't agree on a name? It's too soon, we're not ready for this.

"I need to go shopping!" Ashley turns to leave but I grabbed his wrist.

"Shopping? For what? I want to go!" My mind was racing, we don't even know the gender yet, he can't be serious, can he?

"BABY STUFF, DUH." He just blurts it out and I released his wrist while he ran off. I ran out chasing him out the door. He already had shoes on so I just grabbed some to put on in the car. Good grief he's fast.

*Ashley's Prov*

"Ashley!" Her shout was boarder line a scream. I quickly quit unpacking a ran to the master bathroom. "Aroara, are you okay?!" I was out of breath and the words kind of stumbled out. I decided to look her over since she was quiet but my eyes stopped on the object she was holding. She took a pregnancy test?

"Ashes I'm pregnant."

I'm going to be a dad?! So soon? Will I even be a good dad? I go on tour so often! We are so not ready! I'm not ready! I'm not ready for this talk. We need to talk about schooling and what-not. We need to go shopping! She looks scared, she wants to keep it right? She smiled a little, I don't think she meant to but it made me feel better. Maybe I smiled too.

"I need to go shopping!" I turned to run but she grabbed my wrist. Oh no, this is where she tells me that she doesn't want it...

"Shopping? Shopping for what? I want to go!" She looked confused.

"BABY STUFF, DUH." I could barely think, I just blurted and ran off.

A/N

Alright any suggestions for gender? Don't be silent readers. I'm open for ideas!!