23

Tyler followed Josh up to his room, he didn't want there to be any tension between them. What they had was good and he wanted to keep it that way.

He sat beside Josh who was currently sitting on the bed, tears streaming down his face.

"I know I should stop being so dramatic, you're basically a stranger who took me in and helped me restart my life when no-one else would help me!" Josh talked in between sniffles.

"No Josh we don't have to talk about your past until your ready and I don't want you to feel pressured to." Tyler told him as he rubbed Josh's back up and down in a comforting manner.

"Just thank you for everything, you literally saved my life." Josh had finally started calming down, his cries beginning to be under control, his sniffling becoming minimal. 

"You don't have to thank me, you're changing my life too, you know how mundane my life was before I met you? I'm glad to have a life companion, I know this won't be easy but the second I invited you to my house I knew I wouldn't just throw you out again, don't you worry Josh!" Josh smiled, he felt so much love.

"Hey, um, can you sing to me again?"

"Seriously?" Tyler was surprised that, that was Josh's request, after all Tyler's voice was nothing to brag about.

"Okay." Tyler wasn't sure what he should sing, he never sang in front of people and he's never sung to a person-not face to face anyway.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

**
Guess who finally updated this story, I apologize but here it is!!!!!!

Follow, vote, and comment for more!!