Nine.

Zayn sat immediately on his bed, after Prince Harry left the room.

He put his hand on his forehead, touching where Harry's kiss was still burning his skin.

He was in such a hard situation. He didn't know what to do, Harry is so sweet to him, always sending him to his room to relax, when actually Zayn couldn't help it but be so damn afraid all the time. Zayn's heart was on his hand when Harry was on his room. But he decided that pretending to be asleep was the best decision.

Zayn thought, what would happen if Harry did what he said, he was a virgin, and wanted to keep himself this way until marriage.

I'll go to my grandmother.. But they will find me! God what should I do?

He then had a idea, and opened the second drawer bedside his bed. He quickly read the small sheet he knew was there. Just in case he needed help out of a sudden.

"Belfast!!"

...

"I don't know, Liam. I'm not feeling as excited as before." Harry said while he was walking back and forth in his huge suite.

He was wearing a black suit and a tie with his hair falling naturally around his face.

"So you don't want to fuck him anymore?" Liam said shocked.

"No! I still want to.. God so bad."

"Then what?"

"I don't know I feel a weird feeling toward him..really I mean.. Yesterday I sneaked into his room, and find him sleeping like an angel on the bed.." Harry was cut off

"Woah Harry.. Stop." Liam put his hands over his ears.

"What! Why?" Harry was confused.

"You've never talked like that.. Harry don't talk like a weak person.. You're strong, and tonight you're gonna get the boy." Liam said shaking Harry's shoulder.

"What! Liam, no! Not today!" Harry said weakly. "I'm not ready." Harry blushed.

"No! Today, I want you to finish your game, have sex with him, then we kill the boy, you're being weak to this boy.. And starting having feelings to him.. Do you wanna kill yourself!"

"No.. I mean.. What's the worst thing that could happen?" Harry said with a stubborn look on his face.

"You stupid, everyone will know you're bi and you won't be a king. And you'll live in a fucking prison for the rest of your life!!" Liam screamed.

Harry didn't say a word, he was crying inside.

"Tonight." Liam said from between his teeth.

Harry nodded.

"I'm going to visit my mom tonight, so I won't prepare the guy for you. Just tell him to go upstairs and lock the door and Gerorge will make sure no one gets in, yeah?" Liam told Harry and wore his jacket quickly, and left the room, slamming the door behind him.

When the door was closed. Harry fall on his bed, and start crying like a baby.. Out loud.

Why is it so hard to express himself. He wants to tell the whole world he's bi. He's not ashamed.

He kept thinking of beautiful things..

A nice husband beside him..

A lover..

Zayn.

But things aren't always easy for kings.

...

That's why our kings can't express themselves. You know what I mean :'(

What do you think?  X