Twenty-two.

Harry's POV:

"Take care of yourself. I want you back in one piece with a shamrock in your hand." I smiled at Gemma's words. And hugged her tightly while she pressed a kiss to my cheek.

I turned to my mother. She was smiling.  I smiled too, and hugged her tightly. Never wanna let her go.

"I'm so proud of you Harry, and I'm sure your father would be too." She kissed my forehead and I couldn't help but shed a tear.

"Send me letters whenever you can." She said while I got on the back of my horse.

"I will." I replied. And Liam told me we have to go.

Liam hugged my mother as well. "I'll take care of him too like I always do."

I wanted to roll my eyes at him but then it's true.

"I know, Liam." My mother patted his cheek then turned her face towards me,

"And don't you dare worry about me and your sister, we'll be fine. I'm a wife of a warrior and I raised a warrior." I felt the power in her words. God how much I admire my mom.

With a final smile. I left my castle, my family and my country. Hoping that I will get to Zayn before it's too late.

...

Anne's POV:

I'd never thought that the day when I'd be here sitting alone in the castle, would come. Without my husband and without my son.

Of course I was glad Gemma was beside me. She's my world. And so was Harry. But she spent most of her day drawing in her atelier. My kid was a very talented girl.

It was an afternoon when I received my first letter from Harry. I was sitting in my suite. When I heard a knock on my door.

Knock knock "A letter for the queen."

I heard Holland's voice. My very devoted servant.

"Come on in." I replied and Holland's got in and hold the letter out for me.

I thanked him and opened the letter, crossing my fingers while doing so; hoping for the best.

Dear Mother,

I'm writing this letter for you to tell you the news, me and my army have officially and safely crossed the ocean; took over the Isle Of Man, along with the lands; Ballywalter and Bangor.

People there surrendered to us without fighting, they just wanted to be free from Prince Niall's control. He's making people miserable there mom. Hungry and poor.

We're heading to Belfast city soon. To get over the castle. Wish us luck mom and please pray for us.

I was crying, of course I'd pray for you  baby.

Sorry I forgot, how's Gemma? I hope you and she are okay. And by the way, Liam sending his salutes too.

Take care of yourself.

All the love.

King Harry.

I wasn't with the decision of declaring a war on Ireland. Or on any country. But I didn't stop my son for one reason.

Our country is Great Britain. And we should keep it great as long as we could. Even if that means sacrificing ourselves.

..

A/N: So now the war is officially starting. What do you think?

This chapter is dedicated rapunzel889 thanks for reading. Love y'all <3