1. Michael

You and Michael had been best friends for 4 years before he finally picked up the courage to ask you to be his girlfriend and of course, you said yes. You’ve been dating for about six months now and couldn’t be happier.

“No, (Y/N). You it the X button, not the Y,” Michael slowly explained to you while laughing. He was currently trying to teach you how to play one of his favourite video games on the Xbox.

“Why? Doesn’t it all do the same thing?” You asked, not really being a gamer. You were more of an outdoor type of person which was the reason why people were shocked once you announced that you and Michael were dating.

“Um, no. One lets you throw objects and the other lets you use your medicine to heal yourself,” He shook his head. “Here, let me show you.”

He got up from his spot next to you on the couch, lifted you up playfully as you laughed and sat back down with you on his lap.

“Much better,” He gave you a smug grin. “Don’t you think?”

“Very,” You giggled. “Now what the hell do I do?”

He laughed and gave you a smile before putting his hands on top of yours and manipulating your actions.

“Alright, so you go here and stand in front of this guy. Open your supplies and choose a weapon. You want to take the grenade since it has a better rang so you take that. You line it up with the attacker, there you go, and launch it, and- you got your first kill!” Michael said excitedly while you just laughed.

You were smiling at each other until he asked “You still have no idea what to do, do you?”

“Not a single clue.” You laughed and watched him play his video games, stealing a kiss every so often.