(PACKANACK)

LACHAPPA'S POV:

I looked across the fire and towards  him. His dark complexion already had me aroused.

He waved at me awkwardly.

"oh no," i said to myself as i covered my pants with my hands.

he saw me looking, I thought to myself.

I hope he didnt see my erection. I thought again.

He stood up, not breaking the eye contact he had with me. He began to walk towards me intensely.

"Hey, Lachappa" he began, "Can you come help me repair the kegstand?" He questioned. I raised my eyebrows, "It's inside" He said. He winked at me secretly and I could feel the connection.

"Oh um, sure" I said awkwardly, "Just meet me in there" I said.

He walked inside the main lodge. I turned around carefully and grabbed the fanny pack that I had kept on the porch.

Hopefully it covers me

I walked inside the dimly lit lodge. I walked towards the kitchen and saw Buggzy one again.

"Hey man" he said, smiling.

I nodded.

"Well are you gonna help or not?" Buggzy asked

"oh... um ya" i said with a mix of awkwardness and disappointment while walking over to the keg stand.

"why won't this shit work" buggzy asked in frustration.

"here let me try" i said.

I open the keg lid and notice there's no beer in the keg.

"dude, there's no beer in here," i say.

"oh haha" Bugzy laughed awkwardly.

we both intensely stare at each other for what felt like forever, god only knows how long it actually was, I lost track of time staring into his dark brown eyes that had this pretty sparkle in them.

Fuck it

I leaned in and kissed him.

Vote and comment pls