(author's note: my apologies for this being so late we've been busy with school and what not)

Buggzy put me down gently before I began to speak.

"We should probably get to a cabin of some sort," I said whilst gasping quietly for more air after what just happened.

"that's probably a good idea." bugzy nods.

We start walking on the dirt road over to the closest cabin, he looks at me with these soft, twinkly brown eyes, like I've never seen before. He grabs my hands gently and says in a almost whisper,

"We will get through this together and I will do everything I can to protect you. I promise."

I give him a soft smile and Bugzy gave me a little smooch on the kiss. He then intertwined his fingers with mine and we continued walking.

We approach a decently sized cabin.

"let's go in there and wait for this all to blow over"  i say.

Bugzy and i go into the cabin.

"I'm glad we can relax a little bit" bugzy said with a big exhale while laying down on one of the cabin bunks.

"we shoud still keep a close eye out just in case" I say laying down in a bunk beside him.

"why don't you come over here and lay with me" bugzy says with a sexy half smirk.

"okay" i say while walking over to the bed hes in. i lay down next to him on the small camp bed.

I look him in his eyes.  he puts his on my lower face and leans in to kiss me. our kissing slowly intensified to making out. buggzy kissed my neck a few times and started to take off my shirt. He kissed my collar bone region. I took off his belt following by him taking his own pants off. I start doing the unthinkable, something i'd never thought i'd be doing. I was no longer a virgin.

when we were finished we just layed there for a while.

I wondered if i was just another one of buggzy's one nights stand or if we actually might have something.

Vote and comment pls