We both jolted up quickly. Buggzy had put his clothes back on quickly.

"what the hell was that?" buggzy questioned anxiously.

"should we go check it out?" I asked, frightened.

Buggzy looked out of the window quickly.

"Oh my god" Buggzy said as more screams aroused.

"What?" I questioned. I began to shiver.

"It's Jason! He's back!" Buggzy yelled/whispered as he began rummaging through the drawers.

I quickly rushed towards window only to see Kenny be decapitated.

"Help me find something!" Buggzy looked at me intensely. All I wanted to do was press his lips against mine. Nothing around me even phased me.

"He's here" Buggzy said calmly. He took out a walkie talkie from one of the shelves and handed it to me.

"Lets hide!" I said in a quick whisper.

I quickly hid under the bed and heard Bugzy sneak into the closet.

***

Jason left the upstairs and Bugzy and I snuck out quietly

"We need something to fight with" He stared at me and I could feel the intensity in the room.

I heard more screams but from further away.

"I......I uh....I think he left us" I said, stuttering.

"For now." I'd never heard his voice sound so scared. "Help me, let's find something to use as a weapon" he smiled. I think he smiled only to reassure me. I nodded in response and shakily walked into the room beside ours, Buggzy close behind me.

"Buggzy! I found something," I yelled from across the room. He walked over behind me and put his head over my shoulder.

"I found this pipe" I began, handing it to him over my shoulder. its not much but its better than nothing," I tell him.

He nods

"this will work," he said taking the pipe, "lets check out where those screams came from."

"ok sounds like a plan." I reply.

Why are we heading towards the screams? I thought to myself.

I knew Buggzy was determined to find everyone so I didn't bother trying to convince him otherwise

Buggzy led me out of the house while holding the pipe in his left hand. we both walk over to the bonfire to see brad laying on the floor with a big chuck of flesh missing from his back.

"holy shit," Buggzy said in shock.

"what happened?" I asked

"I dont know but we need to get the fuck outta here." He said as he reached out for my hand.

"But I tho-" He shushed me gently.

"I know. I just," he put his hands to his head. "I thought this was some troll or something but....." he continued, with his expression getting more anxious. "This isn't a prank, Eric" he looked over at me and I nodded slowly.

"I know. But we have to help the others" I quietly said to him.

"I know" he agreed.

He took my hand and squeezed it gently. We both began to walk towards the car, our hand sweat overlapping with each other.

We both smiled faintly as we headed up the hill.

Vote and comment pls