Laying on the ground in a half gasping ,half serious tone of voice I quickly said  ,"Chad what are you doing?" Chad replied,"Saving your fat ass."
I looked at Chad in a new way as he stared into my eyes. He sat next to me in his leopard print speedo and I quickly covered my erection as I was supposed to be saving myself for Buggzy, 

I was flattered until I remembering that a killer was right behind him! I screamed while jiggling off the ground, Chad was confused yet soonly figured out why I was yelling. We both jolted up and bolted towards the nearest house. Chad, being much skinnier than me made it to the window before me. I followed not so close behind jumping through the window, almost not making it. I scraped my stomach on the bottom of the window and my Back on the top of it, breaking it even more in the process. 

Chad locked the doors and handed me a fire-poker. I was about to sit down on a chair to catch my breath before hearing a thump followed by another thump, following the second thump a huge chunk of the door broke off revealing a hockey mask. All of a sudden I heard a gunshot. The hockey mask fell down backwards causing an axe to be stuck in the door.

Buggzy then jumped through another one of the windows preforming a perfect roll as he stood up to see me shaking and standing behind an old recliner, fire-poker in hand. Suddenly chad walks out of the bathroom holding a bottle of mint scented lube. Bugzy stared at Chad like he wanted to use that gun on him, after the stare lasted for what seemed like an entirety, Buggzy performed another perfect tuck as he dove out the back window, running away.

"Buggzy no! It's not what it looks like, I promise!" I gasped as the door broke down even more. 

Chad became very confused as to why Buggzy was so upset and I didn't respond, mostly because I didn't know why either. I could feel my stomach lumps getting irritated from when I came in from the window. 

 Chad said,"I think this lube can help your window wounds and make you more fast and slippery."I sighed before reluctantly agreeing to try it, but I couldn't reach my back. I then sat there, embarrassed by the lumps and bumps that laid themselves all over my thick body.

Chad then offered to rub it on my back for me. I agreed and handed him the lube before thinking about Buggzy and how he just left. Did I really mean nothing to him? Was I just another one of his conquests? I thought we had something real, but if he's just going to leave me fore dead maybe I really wasn't that important to him. 

The door then busted open and the footsteps of another species of man made its way towards Chad and I. 

"Hey Eric," Chad said to me before whipping his lube-covered hands with a towel, I glanced to him and readied my fire-poker. 

"Yeah?" I said to him in a shaky voice, I really did not want to die right now. 

"I think you're....really attractive" I froze. 'Chad thinks I'm hot?!"  I then turned around and pulled him towards me. 

"I think you're attractive too Chad," I smiled before passionately kissing his neck. I think I was the happiest I'd ever been...  At the time, I'd completely forgotten about Buggzy. Obviously I didn't matter to Brandon, but maybe I did to Chad. I began to move my greasy hands down his back. Then, out of nowhere, Chad was ripped out of my sweaty arms. 

I think right then was when I'd screamed the loudest that I've ever screamed. 

like n comment pls thx

also follow us for more updates!