Staying With Each Other

Subaru enters the airport with the ticket and his luggage. His plane will start taking off after 10 minutes, so he decides to sit in the lobby to wait. 

He is waiting for a miracle. 

Miracle...

Yume...

He laughs bitterly. He called her not to come, so why will she be here? At the same time, his heart feels like being stabbed by a long blade.

It is crowded in the airport. He can see some people cry when their family members and friends leave.

Thinking back to himself, loneliness overflows in his heart. No one is in here with him. Maybe it is the punishment for that day when he did not go to find Yume early in the airport in Japan.

What can he do is, laughing to himself with sarcastically. 

Without his notice, it is already the time for him to get on the plane. The announcement echoes in the lobby. 

He should also start getting his things and go to the boarding gate.

A sigh escapes from his mouth.

Everything follow their fate...

Even he tries his best, he cannot change the fate...

Maybe it is already the time to give up...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yume is sitting on a taxi. It is snowing again outside. She watches her watch around her wrist repeatedly with annoyance.

" Excuse me? Can you drive faster? "

" Sorry. It is already the fastest. " 

Yume collapses on the seat gloomily. She bites her bottom lip softly.

Maybe we will end like this...? 

Maybe we will become two parallel lines which will not intersect with each other in the following dates...? 

Maybe it is the time to give up...

A while later, she finally arrives the airport. She immediately pays for it and rushes into the airport.

She knows, she should not give up till the end.

There is one minute left...

She runs into the lobby and searches for that familiar person. Running to the boarding gate, with the crowd of people, she looks around, shouts for his name, but no one responds, no one gives her that familiar warm smile.

Is it too late...? 

He may already on board.

Is there no chances for her to tell him only one thing...? 

Just one thing... which is...

大好き...

I like you...

Subaru kun...

She cannot control her emotion but collapses on the ground with tears on her cheeks.

The red string connecting them may be already broken... 

Or it may even never exists from the day they first met...

Coldness rises from the ground to her body, freezing her heart. She knows, she may not love anyone again...