Dream

Jungkook's pov:

I was sitting on the park bench watching children play around. Placing my hands in the pocket of my jacket I took out my phone and turned it on, the date and time displayed in huge numbers on the main screen.

Today is the day hyung died,I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and faced up towards the sky as I prayed to the Gods above to give him peace atleast during death.

Placing my phone back in my pocket, I got off the bench and started walking back home. On the way I spotted the café me and the members used to go to to relax.

Deciding to give the café a visit, being one of his favourite cafés,
I started walking into the store when I heard my phone buzz.

Taking my phone out of my pocket I was reading a message seny from my mom while walking ahead.

As I was walking, I suddenly felt someone's shoulder bump into me hard, causing my phone to fall down.

Picking up my phone, I bent my head down and apologized feeling embarrassed.

"It's ok" he said back.

That voice...that's taehyung hyung!

I shot up my head and glanced at him for a fraction of a second before he started leaving.

Hastily I removed my mask which was covering my face and called him,

"Taehyung hyung?"

He stopped in his path, and that was when I knew, it was taehyung hyung indeed.

My face lit up, a broad smile plastered on it, something that hasn't happened in ages.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung's pov:

"Taehyung Hyung?" The voice said, and I knew it was Jungkook's instantly.

"Jungkook", I said as I turned around to see him grinning ear to ear.

Running over to him, I engulfed him in a huge bear hug and he did the same.

Soon enough, we broke apart the hug, and Jungkook started to bombard me with questions.

"Slow down kid, we have all day" I said.

I hesistently put my hand over his head thinking if he would allow me to ruffle his hair like back in the days.

Noticing my hesitation, Jungkook frowned, but caught hold of my hand and placed it on his head.

I ruffled his hair and he smiled again.

"Would you like to come to my house?" I asked him as he thought for a moment.

"Sure hyung, it has been 2 years since we've met afterall. Let's go catchup." He said.

"Good, cause I have doughnuts and I'm not eating them alone." I said as we both started walking towards my car.

Getting in, I continued to play the radio on Jungkook's request.

"So, how have you been doing?", I asked titling my head towards him to look at him.

I saw his tear stained cheek and a broken expression on his face.

"I'm fine actually. I'm in the army right now for my two years of service and I have 2 months left at the moment." He says as he covers his face trying to wipe away his tears.

Before I could speak up, he asks me, "Isn't this Hyung's song?"

I nod and continue driving the car.

"I want to remember him for all the memories he gave me kookie. I want him to know we still love and cherish this day. Because today is not only the day he died but also the day he came into this world 27 years ago."

Jungkook nodded at me and smiled, "Then I guess I'll do the same", he said turning up the volume for the song as we both started to sing along to it.

Parking my car infront of my house, we both proceeded to get into my house.

"Don't mind the untidyness", I say as we walk in.

"Ah. It's just me hyung, and I like your house. It's gives me a homely feel." He said while taking off his shoes and entering.

We sat down on the sofa and continued talking about the others and how we were doing, what's going on in our life while muching on doughnuts.

Little did we know that hours passed by, and it was already 9pm at night.

Glancing at his watch, Jungkook got up and said, "I'm sorry hyung, I'll have to leave, I need to go back for night training at the army. It was nice meeting you hyung, let's meet often"

"It was nice meeting you too kookie, take care and have fun." I said while standing up.

As Jungkook was leaving he paused at the door and turned around.

"Hyung, give me your phone." He said, reaching out his hand.

"Why?" I said, handing him my phone.

"I changed my number and wanted to give it to you so we could get in touch sometime" he said, smiling while showing off his bunny teeth.

"Sure", I said while smiling.

"Later hyung", he said while waving and running back.

I closed the door as Jungkook was no longer at sight and decided to drink up my Caramel Frappuccino which was sitting in the fridge from the past few hours.

Finishing my drink, I threw it in the dustbin and placed my phone on my nightstand. I laid down on my bed when,

I saw someone, huddled close together like a ball sitting in the corner of my room, in pitch black.

Shining the flashlight in my phone, I looked at the person and realised it was him.

Instantly, I ran over to him and held him in my arms.

He looked sick, and his skin had lost his colour, looking pale and lifeless. His body was cold and brittle to the touch.

He looked at me and smiled, as I teared up looking at his condition.

I immediately carried him and put him on my bed, as I turned on the heater and covered him with blankets, attempting to make him warm.

I started to run out the room to get him warm milk from the kitchen when I felt a hand stop me.

I turned out, to look at him shaking his head.

He motioned for me to come closer, and so I did.

"You did good tae, but I didn't end up in heaven, I end up in hell. Thank you for taking care of me, but it is time I leave."

He let go of my hand and disappeared into thin air, as I tried to cling onto him. Crying my heart out that I left him, once again, I got onto my bed and saw someone sleeping on the other side.

Scared and confused, I took off the blanket on the person and looked myself sleeping.

Before I could do anything, I woke up.

I woke up, the room being too hot, I took off my blanket and saw that the heater was turned on.

Turning it off, I decided to go back today sleep, that is untill I saw something written on my bed.

"Don't blame yourself tae. It's not your fault."

Author note

2 chapter also done! Who hoo. I never thought I would edit these chapters this quickly tbh.

Also, word count, 1212 words.